Levi Jones

My high school has been taking part in a exchange program with America, they come here and stay in our houses, and then we go to America and stay in their houses.

This year my class is doing the exchange and to be honest I'm freaking nervous, our teachers have said to us that there aren't enough girls, so it means that there's a possibility that the person who is going to stay in my house isn't a girl, I've got really bad luck so I'm quite sure that the one is going to be a boy, so I'm getting more and more nervous, for a normal girl staying with a boy would be awesome but for me isn't very good because I'm too shy. But anyways it doesn't matter.

The Americans are coming today and we are waiting for them in the airport, we don't know who is going to be with us yet. The teachers would say it when we were all together.

A few minutes later we were ready to make the pairs

-Pissst, pissst... ________ look, it seems to be that someone likes you, and it's really hot- said my best friend next to me. I turned around to look at him, she was right, a tall hot bay was looking at me a few meters away, he was really really good, blue eyes, strong arms and curly brown hair - ______ honey if I were you I would stop looking at him, mainly because he is going to notice it and you will be embarrassed, oh wait, he has already notice it, come pay attention to the teacher.

-Right, now that we are all together is time to make pairs. Edward and Nuria, Cameron and Lucía...- neither the mysterious boy or me had a pair yet, and there was just a few people left- Levi and ______...

-Are you _____?- my heart stopped when the mysterious boy got close and spoke to me with his sexy voice, I was literally melting- Hi, I'm Levi, I'm your partner.

-Okay, but we have to leave now, it's late and my parents must be waiting.

Minutes later we arrived home, Levi took his suitcase and we came into my house where my parents were waiting, I showed Levi his room which was next to mine.

-So that's your room, if you need something I'm next door and the bathroom is the door in front of yours- I left him alone and went to my room, this way he could be more comfortable. When I turned on my phone it was collapsed with messages from my friends.

Katy: Who's your partner? Tell me tell me I need to know, Skype call?

Yo: Skype in 5.

I tuned on my laptop, I didn't have time to it, Katy was already calling. I took the call, and she started to talk really fast.

-Who? Who? Who? I need details.

-Hey girl, keep calm, and yes, its's the mysterious boy, but don't shout he's next door.

-Aaaaaaa the hot boy is in the room next to yours!!! He can be naked!!!!

-Your mind it's too dirty, if you want I can call him.

-Yeeeeees pleassssse.

I stood up and went to his room, I knocked the door and ho opened.

-What's up?

-My friend wants to meet you, come to my room- we left his, and came into my where Katy was waiting- wait a moment Levi I have to warn you, she's a bit crazy, but don't be scared of her.

-Aaaaaaaaa he's so hot, I change him, my partner is a stuped blonde- I started laughing while live was looking scared, when I stopped laughing Katy was very embarrased.

-I'm scared of this girl- said Levi from behind me.

-Che-che-che your hands where I can see them, you can be hot, but she's my best friend.

Levi and Katy were talking between them for a while. Levi's phone was ringing so he gave me the laptop to answered it. Katy and I started talking again. When we stopped talking was midnight and Levi was asleep on my bed, I didn't make him wake up because was too late and the next day we have to be early for school. So I lay next yo him and fell asleep in a couple of minutes.

I woke up with a strong arm around my waist and I jumped surprised awaking up Levi, when he realized it he turned red.

-So-sorry I'm used to sleep hugging a pillow, I'm so sorry.

-Don't worry Levi, it doesn't matter, but hurry up you won't be late for school the first day.

Half an hour later we were ready and went to high school. There my friends were waiting for us with thier partners who seems to be bored, but their appearance changed when they saw Levi.

- _____ please don't leave me alone with those monsters- whispered him on my ear making me laugh.

-Why do you hate them so much?

-They are idiots and I just can't stand them.

-Just for what Katy told me yesterday I believe you, come on sooner we say hello sooner we can leave.

-Okay, but stay close to me- he said with the voice of a young kid, I've asked myself many times how can he be so sexy and at the same time so adorable.

-Hey girls, he's Levi- the new girls were literally eating him with their eyes and my girls were freaking out, while Levi was behind me trying to hide from them

My girls said hello and we talked a bit, Levi wanted to leave as soon as possible and he reminded me it pushing me softly.

-Girls we are leaving I'm going to show this guy the high school before we left- the girls stayed there and as soon as we were far from them levi was more calm and relaxed.

-Thank you thank you, it has been the most uncomfortable moments of my entire life I thought they wanna kill me.

-It's normal with that body...- I said whispering.

-What have you said?- ups I think he has heard me.

-I-I haven't said anything- I was nervous and starting to get red, I felt his hands in my hips.

-Sweetheart I've heard you, and I think that talking of bodies omg yours it's sexy, really sexy- he said giving me a look from feet to head. His hands were still on my hips, the distance between our bodies was getting smaller. When we were just a few centimeters from each other I eliminate the left space- you said you were going to show me the high school, but I think I prefer doing something before.

-Mmmm I don't know what are you talking about...

-Just let me show you - Levi said joining our lips again.
***********
Hi, here is the first imagina about The Tide, what do you think?
If you want want just let me know.
Eli
xxx