"Oops! Sorry!" Giggled the girl in pink.

"Love, why did you bring me here?" Asked Beast Boy.

"Well, cutie, you asked me if-" Love was interrupted by the Teen Titans' theme song.

"Oops! Sorry, gotta take this," Beast Boy said, taking out his cell phone and answering it. "Hello? Rita, this isn't the best time...What!? NO! Why do ask if I've proposed to Raven every freaking time you call?!"

Everyone was laughing harder than ever. Even the director. Raven was blushing.

"Rita, I'll just-I'm gonna have to call you back." He hung up, humiliated.

"So, when ARE you going to propose?" Raven asked, a smirk on her face. She had everybody laughing again. Beast Boy stormed off set to get away from all the embarrassment.

"Let's give him time to calm down and we'll run it again." The director decided.

_________________________________________________________________________

Inside Raven's mind-Take 2:

Beast Boy looked around the familiar place. Running up to him and Love was Happy.

"Beast Boy! I haven't seen you in forever!" Happy said, giving him a huge hug.

"Nice to see you too, Happy. Now could you let go of me?"

"Oops! Sorry!" Giggled the girl in pink.

"Love, why did you bring me here?" Asked Beast Boy. Then, there was a shrill scream from off set.

"THERE IS A SNAKE IN MY ROOM OF DRESSING!!" Screamed Starfire.

"Starfire, that's the plug to your HAIR DRYER!" Robin shouted back. Her fellow Titans giggled at her naiveness.

"Um, can we do that again?" Happy asked.

"That would be great," the director said, chuckling at Starfire.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Alexis gets an assistant-Take 1:

So, I have a guest here to help me with my captives. Please welcome, my brother Jordan!

*hits the studio audience applause button* What up my brotha?

Jordan: One, Don't say that again and two, hi...

Me: So. Did you bring the stuff?

Jordan: Yea I got the stuff. *holds up numerous bags of cocaine*

Me: You freaking idiot! You weren't supposed to bring crack! *punches him in the arm*

Jordan: You said to bring "the stuff" and I assumed you meant cocaine!

Me: WHY would you assume I meant cocaine!?!

Starfire:Please, Friend Alexis, what is this cocaine you speak of?

Me: O.O

"Where are the throwing pies?" The director asked the props manager.

"I'll get them!" He left the room in search of the correct prop.

"Alright let's do it again."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Alexis gets an assistant-Take 2:

So, I have a guest here to help me with-Starfire? Why are you flying around the room?