Huwag Ka Lang Mawawala - One Shot

DISCLAIMER. I wrote this short scene from my head right before tonight's episode. 8.6.13. I'd be doing one shots from here and there. May or may not be chronological. Others may not have happened on the series. Well anyway, here it goes.

_________________________________________________________________________

EROS DIOMEDES

He saw her. For a very long time he saw her face again. His smile was erased when a balloon was replaces with Anessa's face. he couldn't believe it himself. He wished he didn't blink becase the moment he opened his eyes again, her figure was replaced by an empty space. He got out of the room immediately and the people left behind were puzzled. He went straight to the hallway. His steps are catching up with one another. It felt like chasing a ghost. He stopped in front of the floor elevator trying to catch his breath. A security personnel came and was asked if there has been a girl running. A question spread all over the personnel's face. Eros just turned his back. His father summoned him back to the welcoming party. He did go back anyway but he wasn't in the mood to mingle. He can't take her out of his system. He went straight to his office, locked the door, and threw himself on the swivel chair. He put both elbows on the table and let his hands carry his face. He closed his eyes and he can see her again.

The lady in a white dress.

It wasn't fear that settled in but longing. It was longing that reigned. If he had caught up to her, he would have grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his arms. He would have her in a tight embrace even if he knows she'd just push him away.

He always knew she's alive. He felt it. He brought his one hand to his chest and he can still feel it.

His own heart beating wildly.

Oh god, he missed her terribly.