The Irony of the Unexplainable.

This is a collection of little thoughts that I have been given by my mind.

Maybe they will help you or maybe they will hinder you but they will make you think.

And isn't that what life is really about?

If there was no people to frustrate you on this earth then it would be a utopia and consequently the concept of a triumph would dissapear because there is nothing left to conquer.

Your body language is a display of your current emotions if you are absentminded to their presence.

The only reason the F word or the S word are popular is because they are prohibited. Which means that if other random words became prohibited society would say them without hesitation. In fifty years the new swear word could be Zirgs using this train of thought.

When a woman has a figure that others want so badly to have it is important to think about also that a real sufferer is the supposed godess. She is now a complete target for physcial attributes and will have to fight harder to get someone to pay attention to her emotional needs. Kinda like a diamond with an amazing backstory. The shine will be very distracting and it will take a lot to get the person to listen to the story. So this woman hurts as much as you...

If you think you are worthless this is most likely a product of the enviroment and your inner voice. Most of the time we can't eliminate both of those but if you can go fifty, fifty; your chances of survival go expenditionaly up. Change your place or change the words that come out of your mind. The greatest enemy to a person sometimes is their own self...

Religion is a word that has become incredibly blurred. For Christians the concept of following God has become so warped that they end up hurting others more trying to save them. Which makes them human. Because if Christians were perfect and no one didn't like them, wouldn't all the non christians want to join? There has to be choice which also aligns with God's teaching about freewill. Intersting eh?

This may sound almost cheesy but when a person calls another person a swear word this ( going by the notion stated above ) is actually because the man is afraid. He or she is afraid of something so they break the rule of saying things that are banned by society. This gives them a rush of freedom but that rush of freedom was required because of:

Fear

I don't know why but I felt like these needed to come to you.

So I spoke.