He was already stepping out when he stopped to glance back not too happily. His dark eyes spoke for him.

I sighed. "Look, sorry. I'm just always really pissed during mornings."

"Wow," he said looking at me as if I had grown two heads. "Alice must be really good for you because this is the very first time I have ever heard you apologize...to ME."

I felt myself get angry to hide my embarrassment. "Shut up."

He gave me a crooked smile and closed the door behind him. "You've been sleeping well."

I blinked, forgetting the fact that he knew about...

I gave him a small smile. "Yeah."

"Is it also because of her?"

I scratched my head before nodding. "She helps...a lot."

Sven strolled back towards my bed and sat there comfortably, giving me a very curious look. "Does she know?"

"I...I honestly never even thought about telling her...It just never crossed my mind," I said honestly. I didn't really know how I could so calmly talk about that matter without blowing a fuse. Especially since the memories resurfaced last night before Alice rejoined me in bed. I took a seat next to Sven who was leaning back on his forearms. "Do you think I should tell her?"

"Can you?" he asked, furrowing his brows. "I mean, you were only able to tell just one person about what happened and you never spoke a word about it since. Evan and I just happened to be at the same school at the time so we know."

I looked at my hands thoughtfully. "I guess I could tell her..."

"I highly doubt that," snorted Sven. "Even up until now, you have not told me anything about that event. I mean I got the majority of the story but the details? Those are as much of a mystery to me as it is to the entire school."

"As if they ever cared to know my side of it," I replied hotly.

"Dude, who are you and what have you done to my bro Tyler Gray?" he said in mock shock. He laughed. "Since when did you care about what everyone else thought about you? Look at it this way. The people who are with you now are the only ones that truly matter. Everyone else is just cheap condoms. You know? The ones that easily break and let you wake up one morning saying hello to a life full of diseases."

"God, you are gross," I chuckled.

"Thank you," he said happily.

I know Sven and I don't really seem all that close most of the time, but that's purely because I'm always too angry. He knows how to stay away. But just like now, he reminds me that he was one of the only people on my side. As perverted and shallow as he may seem, he's an awfully good friend.

And I'm never going to tell him that. 

“Although, I do think that it’s quite right to tell her, my only concern is you, since I don’t think you’d even be able to get a word out before you start ruining all the furniture within your reach like some sexually frustrated ape.”

“You have the most innocent analogies,” I commented dryly.

He patted my back. “It is my job to make people uncomfortable.”

“So why were you in such a bad mood earlier?”

His expression soured. “I’m supposed to pay a visit to a gorilla. You know, the one living across from you?”

“Really? Your mother still hasn’t given up on that?”

“Still hasn’t given up on me, to be more precise. Stubborn woman. You have to admire her persistence though,” he said.