"Boyfriend"

Chapter 3.
I ran as fast as possible to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Then I got ready for school as quickly as humanly possible, but it wasn't very neat. I ran as fast as I can to school knowing the fact that it was really close to my place. I arrived at class just in time before the bell rung and I didn't get a lecture from my teacher. I sat down in my seat at the corner of the room and just as I began to space out the teacher had an announcement to make. "Class there is a new student coming to our class today so be polite! Now come on introduce yourself". A boy came in and stood in front of the class, my heart started racing as I had remembered something or someone from this morning. "Hi uhh my name is Jaune, Jaune Cloverfield." Almost all of the girls in class bursted into gossiping whispers into how cute and alluring he is, and I couldn't agree with them more. "Alright Jaune, take a seat right there" the teacher said as he pointed to the empty seat next right next to me. My heart raced faster and faster as time passed, I really hope he couldn't notice me blushing. Break time came along and the whole class was allowed to stand up and talk, of course Jaune didn't know anyone in this class, other than me and it was the same case for me because of all my friends being in different schools and classes. I stood up and turned to him but he noticed the sloppiness in the way that I was dressed and he decided to do something about it. He fixed my tie, collar and buttoned up my shirt properly as he was being dangerously close to my face. I almost had the urge to kiss him but luckily stopped. "There" he said "all fixed!", "Th-thanks" I said. "No problem" he replied. We did usual small talk and out of the blue he asked me "Hey umm Kyle?", "Yeah " I said. "Are you in a relationship?" I was completely caught off guard by this question. "N-no uh sadly" I said.
"O-oh well in that case w-will you be willing to be uhh" he said as he blushed heavily. Then out of nowhere he finished it off with the word "boyfriend". I didn't know what to do but his emotions were clear and soon mine will too. "Come with me for a sec Jaune." I said trying to look cool. I took him to the top of the school building where it was completely empty. "Yes, Jaune! I'd love to be yours!". His face went from a delighted smile to a sadistic grin in a split second. He grabbed me by the waist and then slowly pushed me to the wall as he pushed his hips into mine, and then kissing me. I thought he wouldn't use tongue but he slid his into my mouth and I quickly returned the favor. He broke away and moved down to my neck as he licked, bit and sucked on it until it left marks. Then he departed and grabbed me by my neck tie pulling me into his face as he said "You're mine now" as he let go and fixed me up making sure to not make the wrinkles in our shirts seem obvious. "W-what was that?!?" I asked him in both a satisfied yet surprised tone. "Oh nothing, let's just keep this between you and me alright? Come one lets go before we get late for class"