Craving

"More, Richard..." I moaned as I stare at his head between my thighs. He gazed at me with those intense, hungry eyes. He's perfect, and all mine.

My back arched when he suddenly puts another finger inside me. His other hand on my breast, massaging it.

"You. Taste. So. Good. Baby." He said huskily between kisses on my pussy.

"Damn it, take me now." I said impatiently. I want him so badly, my body aches for him- for his touch.

"Patient, baby. I want you to feel good." He smirked, and buried his face between my thighs again.

He spread my legs wider. I gasped and threw my head back when his tongue danced around my opening, his fingers slowly sliding in and out of me.

After his teasing, he thrusts his fingers harder and faster, and I thought I was going to die. He's so good.

"You like that, Maine?" He growled out, as he gave my slit a long lick. I moaned.

"Richard, please," I cried out, all these teasing is killing me. "I want you inside me."

His lips found mine, and kissed me hard, our tongue battling for dominance. He suck my bottom lips, and I whimpered. He was about to pull away but I wrap my arms around his neck, and kissed him more.

He groaned, his other hand finding its way inside me again. He thrusts his fingers inside me while kissing me. I tightened. Fuck, I'm close.

"Give it to me, baby. Cum for me." He growled.

There's something about the way he stared at me that brought me to the edge. He thrusts one more time, and I exploded. I screamed his name as I came hard, my vision blurring. I was panting. I closed my eyes, as I felt him drinking me up. He just gave me the best orgasm ever.

I didn't have time to savour the moment as he positioned himself between my thighs. He took off his pants, and slid down his boxer. He's huge, I thought. I suddenly got nervous, yet excited when he started rubbing the tip of his cock on my opening.

"I'm going to take you now, baby." He said huskily, his eyes full of hunger.

"Take me." I stared at him with the same intensity. I felt the tip of his cock sliding inside me, slowly.

Then I woke up panting. Wet, and craving for him.