My Diary

"Ok ha ha very funny.."a man says as he shakes a womens body."Come on... your scaring me.." he says as he looks at the Potassium Cyanide and Capsules next to him. Then he starts to cry.
------------------------------------------------------
Darkness was all you could see and you hear the same person still crying. "Mom....Dad" he cried. His eyes widen as a figure swings an  axe making the man's blood go flying. As he said his last words
"Help me.....please...........Luce"
------------------------------------------------------
   "Dismissed" the teacher says after the school bell goes off.
"Hey you guys want to go to the mall" a girl asks "Yeah but should invite more people."another girl said as she looks around the classroom
"Hey, Lucy you wanna come the us."
As the spoken blonde texts on her phone the girls friend grabs her shirt sleeve and says
"Bad idea, shes not ganna be into it, trust me."
"Shes just a creepy loner"
another girl says as Lucy gets up takes her bag around her shoulder with her phone still in her hand and leaves the classroom.
"Is that why she has her face in that cell phone 24/7? Whats all hat about?"
"Who knows, I heard she keeps a diary or something."
------------------------------------------------------
A pinked haired boy was still in the classroom talking to his friends.
"Mr. Dragneel I would appreciate it if you took these to the faculty lounge on your way out."
The teacher asked
"Sure , no problem"
the young boy replied as his teacher left the class.
------------------------------------------------------
Lucy was walking on the side walk as she typed on her phone about the events that just happened. 'Im always a bystander. Sure other kids used to ask me to play in elementary school, but after turing them down i started making a diary and recorded what I saw .' She thought as she walked around a rock still typing on her phone.
She comes home takes of her flats and goes upstairs into her room passing by a note from her father about working overnight.
'I do have friends but theyre imaginary, though.' She thinks as she takes of her jacket, sits down on her bed and covers herself with her pink blanket then closes her eyes.
"Deus"
she says as her room turns purple and she teleports with her bed.
"Lucy my love, its been a while."
Says a man siting on a floating chair with sun glasses and strawberry blonde hair.
"Nice to see you Loke, what are you doing? Not causing trouble i hope."
She says
"You dislike violence? Well your just going to have to wait and see."
'This is Loke clestial the guy that controls time and space. Hey you know that thing called the universe that's his baby.'Lucy thinks as she takes out her phone.
"Again with the diary."
A voice behind her says. She turns around to find a small blue cat.
"How does a kid like you have that much write about?"
He asks as he climbs on her bed while eating a fish
"Well, Happy, its not like I'm writing a memoir or something I just like to write about the when and where of things. Like you climbing on my bed."
she answered
"So write this down."
He says as he throws a fish on her face.
"Wow how  mature of you."
She says emotionlessly.
"Just make surenot to have your enterys all rondom."
Happy warned.
"Well thats the point."
she answered "Okaaaayyy" he said.
"Besides there's not much for me to say, my phone is my whole world, that and this place."
she answered as she teleports back into her room and opens her eyes.
"Are you lonely" Loke's voice asks
"Not really" she lied
"What if you had the opportunity to reinvent yourself , what would you do?" He asked. She stayed silent as a note to keep going.
"What if I gave you the ability to see the future?"
He asked as her phone made a sound and Lucy looked at it .
"Who's texting me?" she asked
"Consider it my gift to you."
he replied
"Spit it out, what are you trying to do?"
She asked as she took the blanket off her head.
"Let's just call it a surprise"
he answered
"What ever you say playboy."
she said knowing none of her questions were going to be answered.
------------------------------------------------------
It was night time you hear footsteps runing into a alley way. A women bangs on a door and yells for help.
"Oh god"she says a she sees a figure coming near her.
"No, not like this please im not ready" she says as she backs up to a wall. She turns her head to the side and meets the eyes of her killer before being stabed to death.
------------------------------------------------------
"What the!" Lucy says as she looks at her phone.
"4/22 6:59 (My room) Scored a double bull's-eye during my morning routine.
4/22 7:05 (Home) The news talks about the serial killer again, a women was murdered. They think the guy took a shortcut through our school to shake the cops.
4/22 7:45 (Going to school) I ran into Kousaka and Shiraishi on my way to school.
4/22 9:30 (School Class 2-B) Math pop quiz. The answers are: ........."
She read from her phone.
'Did I sleep text?No that doesn't explain how all of these are from today.' She thought
"Whatever."she said as she picked up a dart and threw it.
The dart landed in the middle.
"It was right" she said in amazement.
She then went down stairs to get some food from the refrigerator
While listening to the news. When it talked about a women being murdered she stood there in shock.
"No way, right again"
she said in disbelief.
When Lucy was walking to school she saw Kousaka and Shiraishi talking to each other.
'Now im starting to get creeped out, their supposed to be at practice, what the hell is going on?'
------------------------------------------------------
"It was like that for the rest of the day. Everything on my diary was right.This is insane. Can my phone see-"She started
"Yea and as you can see its quite handy."Loke stated
"But you're just a part of my imagination. How does that go to knowing what my future is?"she asked
"Well what do you think?" He asked
"Come on Lushy, he's a god he can do whatever he wants."
Happy says
"With this gift comes at a price."he started
"Which is?"Lucy asked
"A kiss!!" Loke yelled while smiling
"What n-no way a-a-anthing but t-that!" Lucy yelled as her cheecks turn into a hot pink color.
"Ha ha ha ha ha, relax im only kidding."He said
"A*****e"Lucy whispered
"Alright so let me explain the user and its phone are one so if your phone breaks or something then you die." He explained as Lucy teleports back into room.
"A future diary everything I've seen know everything that I'm going to see is already here. Every little detail about what my day has in store."
------------------------------------------------------
"A group of bullies are wanting behind the school to beat me up."
Lucy read off her phone as she walked the other way around school.
"What a bunch of d**ks, this is awesome as long as I keep this phone save, i got a cheat sheet for everything, oh I completely and totally win at life!" she said as she went to her next class.
------------------------------------------------------
"Uhh Mr.(random name) number 3 is bull,we never covered this stuff"a student asked
" is that so i thought when we went over it last week." The teacher said.
'Oh don't worry people you can always look at answers on your phone, exept you cant.'Lucy thought happly then a pink haired boy looked at her from the corner of his eye for 2 seconds making her eyes widen and gasp then he looked away.
'What was that all about'she thought
"Mr.Dragneel can you please stop doing that?" The teacher asked
"No its ok, I can do two things at once." The student said while playing with a some blue play-doh
" Okay just try not to distract the other students." The teacher responded.
'Natsu Dragneel, not the smartest but he is still hot, he's got the whole school at his feet........Na can't be.'she thought then continued to do her test.
------------------------------------------------------
Lucy was about to go home when she past Natsu's desk she saw a little sculpture of
"Happy?"
She took her phone and looked at the message she just got.
"4/28 I'm cornered by the random killer and murdered. DEAD END?" She read off her phone
"What in the hell is going on here? What happened to the future?"
she asked herself
"You're future." A voice said as they walked into the classroom "..dont get them confused" the voice continued and kept walking to reveal the one and only Natsu Dragneel.
"Hey there Lucy"he said
' He knows my name!!!' She shouted in her mind
"You got a DEAD END right?"he asked
"How did you know that?"she said
"I saw it coming a mile away" he said as he walked near her.
"Ahhhh!" Lucy yelled as she started to walk backwords in fear then turned aroud and ran out of the classroom. As she ran her diary changed again.'What the hell,
I ran into an alley way I think I lost him but...'
"Hey just hear me out!"
Natsu yelled as he stood in frontof her.
"Go and bother someone else!"
Lucy yelled as turned around and ran to her apartment. Natsu starts to frown a bit as she left.
'There's got to be an explanation for this.'she thinks as she run into the elevator and presses the button for 14th floor 'Okay..calm down' she thought as the doors start to close but then stop by two hands and reopen. She gased as she saw Natsu walk in.'No,this isn't real' as if he was reading her he said
"I believe it is, Luce" as he holds his phone
"You got one too."she asked in a shaky voice
'Is he going to kill me?'she thought as the elevator doors closed. 'Wait my darts' she thought as she reached for them
"Dont" he said as he solfly pushed on the wall, closed his eyes and leaned in until his lips met her's.
It was only five seconds before he pulled away.
"We both know your going to hurt me"
he whispered against her lips.
"My diary says so and its never wrong"
he said to Lucy who cheeks were a darker that his hair.
"Y-you have one too?"
she asked. He smriked at her flustered face.
" Besides you have any reason to hurt me."
He said as his face turns into a serious expression.
"Is something wrong?"
She asked

"He's here."he answered.
-----------------------------------------------------Find out who HE is in the next chapter. This is a NALU story im just trying to find out who the characters are going to be and i know this is a bad stopping place but I've been doing this for 4 hours and this is only 11 minutues worth of the first episode. So yeah like the siscription this is the future diary/Miari Nikki(i think that how you spell it) fairy tail style and that its so yeah see you guys later!!
Btw the pic. on the top is what natsu looks like in this story.