Sam Pottorff Imagine

I am best friends with all of O2L and Andrea Russett. Not to mention the girlfriend of Sam Pottorff and the little sister of Connor Franta. Me, Andrea, and the boys were practically inseparable, and did almost everything together. Unfortunately, Andrea and the O2L boys had to be in Nashville, Tennessee for Teen Hoot. What they didn’t know is that I was invited as a special guest too. I, with the help of Teen Hoot, am going to surprise them. Teen Hoot gave me the second spot in the show and I am going to sing Mirrors by Justin Timberlake. They have no idea what’s coming to them

I was just about to leave my dressing room when I got a text from Sam.

Sam: Baby I miss you so much. I cant wait for this to be over so we can fly home to you. xox- Sammers

Lexi: Don’t say that babe, I’m watching the livestream and I have a feeling the show is about to get so much better for you. ;D xox- Lexi Franta

Sam: What makes you say that??? xox- Sammers

Lexi: Just a feeling. I gotta go. I’ll see you when you get back Love You!!! xox- Lexi Franta

Sam: Love You To!!! See you when we get back!!! xox- Sammers

I was just about to be announced as ‘Anonymous’ so noone knew who I was until I walked on stage.

“May O2L and Andrea Russett please enter the stage!!!” the person who owned Teen Hoot said. They all walked on stage. “I have something very important to tell you.” the owner said with an intimidating tone. “Yes?” Andrea asked because she was really confused. “Go sit on that couch for the rest of the show.” He said pointing to a couch on the back left corner of the stage. They had no idea what the owner had planned but sat on the couch anyway.

The owner guy walked off stage and The Janoskians walked on and did their main stage performance. When they were done they announced me. “Now welcoming to the stage, Anonymous!!!” Beau said and then they all walked off.

The intro to Mirrors came on and I walked up behind the couch the boys were sitting on. Everyone screamed louder but my crew didn’t notice me. I started singing and they jumped up and looked around, shocked and confused. Connor was the first one to see me. He ran up to me as fast as he could, and gave me a bear hug. After the rest of the crew saw me, they joined the hug. Did I mention that no one knew me and Sam were together??? Well it’s true, not even the rest of the crew. They all sat back on the couch but Sam who stood on the right side of the stage the whole time. When I finished the song I was on the left side of the stage. I looked at Sam and started running towards him, he met me halfway. I jumped up, wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He held up my back so we wouldn’t fall. We looked around and everyone was so confused. We both laughed at their faces. We looked back at each other and leaned in. By this point our foreheads and noses were touching. We kissed and everyone gasped.

We eventually stopped kissing once we realized we were still on stage, and took a breath. “I missed you Sam.” I said. “I missed you to Lexi.” Sam said. “I love you so much Lexi.” Sam whispered. “Trust me, I love you to Sam.” I said back but louder. He pecked me on the lips then put me down. We intertwined our fingers and then walked over to the couch and sat down, me in his lap.

The audience was screaming but the crew just looked at us with shocked faces. “Why are you so shocked? You guys have been trying to ‘finally get us together’ for the longest time.” Sam said. I would have said it but my head was buried in Sam’s neck, appreciating his presence. “I’m just shocked that none of us knew about you guys.” Jc said. The rest of the crew nodded their heads in agreement. “Wait, how long have you guys been together anyways???” Trevor asked. “Six months.” I mumbled into Sam’s neck. “Wait how long? I didn’t hear her.” Connor said. “Six months.” Sam answered. By the way, this is a private conversation we’re having while someone’s performing. “Wait. So my best friend and my baby sister???” Connor asked. “Pretty much.” I said. I lifted my head up, kissed Sam’s cheek and put my head against his chest.

The whole crew accepted Sam and I’s relationship and everything went back to how it used to be. Well, except the fact that they are always yelling at me and Sam not to use PDA around them. I love my life, my brother, my best friends, and my boyfriend. I wouldn’t change any of it for the world.

Sam and Lexi Pottorff

 Always and Forever