Romancing the Princess

Magsimula sa umpisa

I quickly kissed her in the cheek. “Just remember mom I am not that desperate to marry an Arabian Prince.” I said and quickly left her room.

11 years ago…

“Anya!” Emma and I both turned around to see Irene running toward us She stopped right in front of us breathing hard as though she just ran a marathon. “Come quickly to the ground!”

“Why?” I asked.

“Your farmer suitor is there making a fool out of himself.” Irene said. My farmer suitor as my friends called was Anton, he was a sweet guy, he was also fun to be with. I liked being around him.

So we followed Irene to the school ground and saw some of Anton’s classmates right in the middle holding a banner saying: Anya be my girlfriend, will you.

I smiled when I spotted him, he was holding a bouquet of tulips and a microphone. “Put me out of my misery Anya and be my girlfriend.” He spoke.

I smiled sincerely. He really was sweet. I nodded because I couldn’t utter a word for I was too happy to be finally be Anton’s girlfriend.

10 years ago…

“Are you sure?” Anton asked me carefully looking into my eyes.

I looked at him and nodded. I couldn’t utter a word, the sensation was killing me and I wanted him so damn much. “I love you Anton.”

“I love you too babe but we can always wait.”

I shook my head. Darn. I couldn’t wait any longer. We were already naked and he was on top of me, no backing out now. He just needed to enter me and we would finally do the deed.

“Isang taon nalang babe graduate na tayo at magpapakasal na rin tayo, kaya ko pang maghintay na may nalagay na akong singsing diyan sa darili mo.”

“Ayaw ko ng maghintay babe. I want you. Let’s just say nauna yung honeymoon natin ng isang taon?”

He grinned and crashed his lips to mine. “I love you babe.” He murmured. And just like that he entered me. Pain shot through my body and I stilled, he did also. “I’m so sorry baby, it’ll take time.” He said. A few seconds later, he asked me. “Can I move now baby? I can’t last.”

I smiled and him and buckled my legs to his waist and pulled him closer to me. He got the memo and he moved into me in a very slow pace. As he thrust deeper into me he kept whispering sweet things as I came and he thrust one more time and he came. “I love you babe, never gonna let you go. You’re fucking mine forever babe.”