59

I kept my promise to Kalel and was up at 10:30 to do my hair and makeup for lunch. I met her downstairs at exactly 11:35 and we drove to a little cafe down the street the served sandwiches. We sat down, ordered and began talking about her trip.

"Are you excited?" I asked sipping on my lemonade.

"Yes! But more about the Bahamas then Playlist Live. I'm not having a panel or signing or meet up."

"Girl, you will have so much fun! Don't get too tan or ill look like a ghost in the house." We both giggled as our food came.

"How's Joey taking this?"

"What? Leaving for three weeks? Not so well. He's really upset."

"If you get lonely you should call. Right away. I don't care what time it is even if you're crying and I can understand you. Okay?"

"Thank you." I smiled and took a bite of my sub.

"I wish you could come. It won't be the same without you."

"Awe thanks, I wish I could come too but the wedding."

"I know I think it's completely ridiculous for her to have it in Mexico. Can't she just have it in Minnesota or LA?"

"Yeah right, that would be nice." I said finishing up my food. Kalel and I split the bill and left. We were doing a bit of shopping before she left.

_________________________

"WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" I screamed grabbing my keys. Kalel and I were waiting by the door for Anthony and Joey. Joey came running out of his room with his bags. Sprinting outside to throw them in the car. Anthony came next, having a bit of trouble by the way he was stumbling around and grunting. I grabbed a bags and put it in my car. I was driving them to the airport and was going to pick them up in three weeks.

On the was there they all made me promise to call and text and Skype. I agreed and they talked about how excited they were and that they were going to miss me. We sang along to the radio and told really bad jokes before arriving to the airport. They went through security and now it was time to board the plane. I gave Kalel a huge hug.

"Bye. Love you. Call me and I'll see you soon, you better be tan." I whispered.

She laughed holding back tears. "Bye. I will. Love." I hugged Anthony and told him to wear sunscreen or he will come back looking like a tomato. They walked off and then there was Joey standing there looking miserable.

"Are you excited?" I asked.

"Yeah loads.... itll be great but I don't want to leave you," his voice drops. He looks straight at me. His eyes peering into mine.

"Oh ill be fine. You'll have a great time yeah?" I smile looking away.

"Won't you miss me?" He blurts out the question that's been on his mine.

I look at him, taken back, "We'll of course I will. Why'd you ask?"

"It's just you've been really hyper about me going...don't get me wrong I love the support. But, I thought you'd be a little emotional since its for three weeks."

I hold his hand and walk closer. "Joey, ill miss you so much. I've been trying not to cry and I think my tongue has been bitten so many times...." I trailed off "I just didn't want you seen ya'know, to clingy," I shrugged.

"That's not clingy," he smiles then stops, a grim expression spread over his features, eyebrows arched.

"I love you." He whispers. Tears brimming in his eyes.

"I love you too," I breath before smashing my lips to his in a slow, passionate kiss. "I'll call you later, and see you in three weeks," I murmer wiping tears giving him a huge hug. "When you come back, smell the same please." I giggle kissing him one last time before he has to go or he'll miss his flight.

"Love you!" I call after him.

"Love you too!" He yelled, teary eyes red faced. The dive back home was hell. I could barely see because I was crying so much. I collapsed in a heap in my bed, blubbering and sniffling. I put on a Walking Dead episode and fell asleep sometime between wen Rick killed Shane and Hershel's barn burning down.