Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

Casey's POV

(A WEEK EARLIER THAN EXPECTED TO VISIT)

I walked out the airport and check the address Jordan sent me. I rented a car and drove to the set of his show, Dance Academy. I saw a blond guy in a workout shirt jogging pants. "Hey, I'm looking for Jordan," I said,"Any clue where he might be?" "I think him and Xenia went for a walk," he answered, " You must be the girlfriend, I'm Tim Pocok, and you must be the famous Casey Cates." "That's me,"I reply, " Now please tell me who is this Xenia person?" "Ahh....She's his... Uhmm...... He and her are...."Tim stammers. "WHAT!! THAT LITTLE CHEATER!!!" I scream as tears start to fog up my eyes. "If it helps, Xenia has nothing on you, you are way prettier than her," he said with a soft smile. I heard the door open, it was Jordan and a girl with brown hair pulled back in a ponytail. "Casey are you ok?" He asked. "Back off, Jordan, she found out about you and Xenia," Tim explained angrily, "You've done enough damage." "Oh this that rat you told me about, the one from New York," Xenia said. For one short moment I stood up completely neutral and walked over to Jordan and sang, "And truth be told I miss you," he had a small smile on his face, " And truth be told I'm lying. (A/n she stops singing at that point) We're done Jordan. I never want to see you ever again," I said calmly as tears start clouding my eyes. "Casey wait.... I love you," he said. He had never said that before. At least not to me, he probably said it thousand of times to Xenia, I hate her already. "And I loved you," I said. "Loved.....that's past tense...... please don't do this," Jordan begged. You could see the color start to leave his face. " No." And I walked away, I didn't look back but I could feel his stare at the back of my head.