2 uglies and a hockey stick

At school Spaghetti went up to  Voltamort. The weird, mentally challenged,  aerodynamic runner, over bite freak, stupid, pale, flat nose, frickn loser that likes space and talk about his grandmas boyfriend to much. When Speghetti approached, Voldie looked up from his I pad looking into his eyes passionately. Speghetti then confessed his love for Voldie, Voldie immediately returned the feelings and it wasn't long before things started getting steamy. Speghetti  got so hot from Voldie that they started going at it. But Speghetti couldn't control himself. Voldie drove him wild. So Speghetti put his hands hips and spins around and turned into the white Devil, Voldie then was repulsed by the bruce jenner transformation and left the the room running very aerodynamically out the door. The next day Speghetti was skating on the rink and Voldie showed up. Voldie apologized to Speghetti and they made up. Later on that even they decided to go somewhere more private. Going to Voldie's house Speghetti and Voldie got steamy. That was until Voldie's grandma walked into the room catching Speghetti plunge his hokey stick into his butthole. Voldie's grandma loved it and wanted to join, she then turns around and turns into Grape , Grape then puts another hokey stick into Voldie's butthole. Then afterwords Grape takes them both out and then crawls up his but hole and comes out as Donald trump. But voldie and spaghetti couldn't control the connection they felt for each other. Totally forgetting about Trump they end up getting steamy. Spaghetti couldn't hold himself back, he felt a magnetic force between Voldemort, speghetti ran up to Voldie and they locked lips. Voldie couldn't help to use tongue and slowly Voldie put himself more into Speghetti's mouth. Eventually Voldie was able to fit his whole body inside spaghetti's mouth. But Speghetti's swalled  Voldie whole!

Speghetti awoke and he was in his bed all wet, it was all just a dream. Speghetti was very upset because he just couldn't stop thinking about this lover. He thinks he wants to go out with Voldie to create a beautiful relationship, maybe get to anal!                                   20 years latter Speghetti and Voldie have a happy sexual intimate life with there 36 alien children.