Salt Kisses Series

Book 1- A Thousand Salt Kisses (complete)

** A Featured Wattpad Story ** Beautiful, ethereal Crystal White is the new girl on the remote Starfish Island. At a beach party one night on the mainland she goes for a midnight swim with other party goers where she meets the handsome, intriguing Llyr amongst the waves.

As she swims back to shore she realizes that he is not behind her and that nobody at the party remembers him. Crystal can't seem to shake Llyr from her mind and returns to the beach in the hope of meeting him again. When she finally does, she realizes there may be more truth to the ramblings of the island folk than she thought.

To add more drama to her life, Crystal's mother and her father are at war over a local power station that is devastating local marine life.

Over a sizzling roller coaster summer, it becomes apparent that all these events are not entirely unrelated and Crystal finds herself both caught up in a deep mystical romance and at the center of an exploding environmental scandal...

Book 2- A Thousand Salt Kisses Later (complete)

The Sequel to A Thousand Salt Kisses

Spoiler Alert - advisable not to read below if you wish to read ATSK (Book 1) first.

Four years have passed since Crystal White met and fell in love with handsome, intriguing merman, Llyr.

Although she has busied herself in colorful London uni life and found happiness with her boyfriend Sam, something inside of her just can't let go of her first love.

With uni ending and no job in sight, Crystal knows she must return to Starfish Island. Back by the sea, she yearns for Llyr more than ever and when an opportunity arises to contact the mer-folk, Crystal finds it impossible to resist.

However, when Crystal reaches out she discovers that not only has Llyr moved on but a magical secret about herself is unlocked...

Will she be able to rekindle that precious love they once shared whilst also struggling to undo a spell cast the very summer they met?

Book 3- A Thousand Salt Kisses Forever (complete)

Third Book in Salt Kiss series.

Spoiler alert - do not read below if you wish to read ATSK (Book One) and/or ATSKL (Book Two) first.

Crystal White is finally back together with the love of her life, the handsome, intriguing and adoring mer-prince Llyr. She has never been happier and now that Crystal is equipped with her own supernatural abilities, nothing in the world can stop them.

Unfortunately, not all the sea-folk are as accepting of their relationship as they had hoped, and this discontent does not stop within Llyr's own kingdom but stretches to the oceans beyond.

To make matters worse, embittered enemies of the Red Sea are quick to capitalize on this, and begin to gain some powerful allies. With Crystal's fellow islanders also learning of her secret relationship, she is soon confronted with an unbearably painful ultimatum.

They have come so far, but will Crystal and Llyr's love really be able to conquer all?

Book 4- A Thousand More Salt Kisses (complete)

Fourth Book Salt Kiss Series

*Warning: major spoilers below, should you plan on reading the first three books first*

Crystal White is blissfully married to gorgeous mystical mer-prince, Llyr. Not only have they started their own family but now that she is coming to learn the true scope of her powers, Crystal is becoming a highly sought after sea goddess.

It is hard to balance all her responsibilities, especially with a war on the horizon. So when she is summoned on a voyage in far away seas, it is fair to say she is more than a little apprehensive.

With Llyr on the battle line and her family's island under grave threat, all Crystal wants to do is return home, until, she makes an uncomfortable discovery that changes everything forever.

Book 5 (Ongoing)- A Thousand Salt Kisses Deep

A Thousand Salt Kisses Deep is the fifth book in the 'Salt Kisses' series.

Warning: Major spoilers below if you plan on reading the first four books.

Crystal has been blissfully married to mer-prince, Llyr for many years, but yet she battles with a painful secret that only she knows. Eventually she turns to her kingdom's sole prisoner for help, making him a promise of freedom in exchange for the dangerous spell she so desperately needs. Yet soon after the deal is struck, she realizes she is spiralling helplessly down a whirlpool of spiritual corruption, and that she must do everything in her power not to hit the bottom, loosing everything and everyone she loves.

By: Jos1eDemuth

Genre: Fantasy