Chapter 16

Simon's POV

The days without Ivy seemed to drag on. It seemed that I was reliant on her constant support and comfort. In such a short amount of time she had become my rock basically. She knew how to calm me down when I was anxious or stressed and her words always soothed me to sleep.

I'm a lovesick puppy and there's nothing I can do about it. I was sat at the kitchen island eating with Josh.

"You seen Ivy's snapchat yet?" He asked me.

"Nah should I look at it?"

"Yeah it's a whole days worth of banter around the place they're staying at."

I opened my snapchat app to see that she had sent all of them to me as well as posting them to her story. I began to watch them, starting off with her dancing while doing her hair.

"Hey snapchat, look at these little cuties." She said pointing at Rob and Lachlan cuddling on a couch.

"Aren't they just goals?"  It switched to the next snapchat which was basically the next few seconds after the last one.

"Don't even get me started on when her and Simon play FIFA. There's so much rage and sexual threats. The amount of times I heard her say she would grab his dick and rip it off is mad." I laughed out loud at this one, because it was very true. She does this a lot.

The ones following were black screens with emojis, the first being the sick emoji, the next a cab, and the next a plane. Is she coming home?

"Is she coming home?" I asked Josh.

"Don't know mate. Possibly. I'll be leaving in a few minutes to go out for a movie with Freya." I nodded. Since JJ was in Los Angeles I would be at the house alone.

Soon Josh left, and I took my food upstairs and sat at my desk. I began to watch random videos that were trending on YouTube. I spent the next two hours like this, not moving from my chair.

I soon felt the need to use the bathroom so I went to do that, hearing the door downstairs open. Assuming it was Josh, I just finished my business and washed my hands.

I took my plate and began to walk downstairs.

"Do you think he'll find out?" That was Ivy's voice.

"No, not unless you tell him. Which I would advise you do." That was Josh.

"I will, later tonight." I didn't want to be caught eavesdropping so I quickly backed up and re came down the stairs.

As I entered the kitchen where the two of them were sat, Ivy jumped up at me and I was able to set the plate down in enough time to grab the girl in my arms.

"My baby." I whispered into her hair as she held onto me in a tight hug.

"I'll excuse myself." Josh said exiting the room.

I sat her down on the counter, guilt eating at my stomach at what I heard her say to Josh earlier. I had to say something.

"I overheard you and Josh. What were you saying you needed to tell me?" She smiled a bit, shaking her head slightly.

"It wasn't you, I meant Callum, I lost his Bape hoodie while I was there. I'm pretty sure some kid took it off the back of my chair at the restaurant." I felt a wave of relief fall over me.

"I thought it was something serious. You sounded quite worried." I said, feeling silly for the way I acted. Thinking she had done something wrong.

"It was his shark hoodie. I'll be surprised if I live." She giggled in an adorable way. You know the feeling when you see or hear someone do something so cute that it fills your chest with butterflies and makes you want to tackle them in a hug? That's what I felt at that moment so I wrapped my arms around her and snuggled my face into her neck.

"What's got you all happy for silly?"

"You did. I love hearing you laugh." I responded, not moving from my head laying on her shoulder. I could smell her perfume mixed with cologne. Not my cologne though.

"Who was the last person you hugged?" I asked her.

"You." She responded. I rolled my eyes.

"Before that idiot." I laughed.

"Lachlan, Preston, Rob, Mitch, Kayleigh, Vikk, Jerome, basically everyone I said goodbye to earlier."

"You smell like a fuckboy." I said. She threw her head back in laughter.

"Let's do something." I said.

"Like what?"

"Let's go out. And I don't mean just to eat like usual. Let's go do something that we'll both enjoy."

"Tonight? Because if we wait like two days we can go see a game together."

"What game?"

She reached into her pocket and pulled out two tickets to a Leeds game.

"You're amazing you know that." I said examining the tickets. We were in a box, nearly centre so we could see the whole pitch perfectly.

"Does this deserve cuddles? I came back because I was homesick and I missed my Mini." She said in a slight baby voice. My heart melted at this. Is this how you feel when you're in love?  Always feeling butterflies in your stomach and feeling extremely happy when you're around them? If so then I am so head over heels in love with this girl.

We went upstairs and she grabbed clean clothes from her suitcase. "I need to go back home at some point." She said digging around her case.

"Let's go then? I'll spend the night at yours for once." She smiled and put her things back into her bag.

We made it to her place, where James was sat at the table. "Ivy? I didn't expect you back for another few days. Welcome home." He came and gave her a big bear hug. He and I did the bro handshake thing.

"Well James it's nice to finally see your pleasant face again but I need some sleep before I die of jet lag." She took my hand and pulled me towards her bedroom.

"I'm leaving in a few so don't burn this place down!" I laughed and Ivy took my hands, entwining them with hers. Her short height being dominated by mine, and her warm hands making mine feel warm as well.

"Let's shower, then watch some television, then sleep?" She asked me.

"Are we showering together?"

"We can."

We grabbed our things and headed into her bathroom. After a steamy shower, complete with a full on makeout session, we got dressed and laid down in her bed.

"You know Simon, I'm really glad I met you." Ivy said randomly as she chose a program for us to watch.

I pulled her close to my body, loving the way she sat so comfortably in my arms.

"I'm even luckier that I met you. I was alone for so long. I dated like one girl in high school, I really thought she could have been the one. We dated for almost three years. She ended up having sex with one of my best mates because I wouldn't have sex with her."

"You wouldn't have sex with her? Why not?"

"Simple matter, I was only seventeen. I didn't think I was ready for it." She nodded.

"Are you saying you're still a virgin?" She asked softly. I nodded, feeling my cheeks flush red.

"Me too." She held my hands and straddled my waist, kissing me softly. I held her in my arms as we kissed passionately.

"Not tonight though. I want it to be really special." She said. I agreed, kissing her temple and laying beside her as we began to watch tv.

She fell asleep nuzzled into me, and I turned the tv off, letting the darkness capture me and allow me to drift off to sleep.