College Anticipation

As I woke up I rubbed my dry bed head hair to loosen it up before I began my day. "Honey say your prayers before you leave that bed, after all it is gods doing that you are breathing this morning"yelled Mrs.barp. "Okay mom what ever you say"Claire yelled back. "Oh dear Heavenly Father thank you for another day of continually breathing and surviving AMEN"smiled Claire as she starred admiring herself in her dirty stained mirror. "I am definitely dying my hair black when I leave this pitiful house my hair color is way to weird"thought Claire.
Claire Than put her auburn/chestnut hair into a tight wavy bun and threw on a long lose Michael Jackson shirt on. Ring Ring "barp residents"said Claire, "ha that's too funny what in the world why do you greet people like that?"laughed ally. "My parents told me that's the proper way to greet people"laughed Claire. "Hey can I borrow your midnight maroon lipstick?"asked ally "sure,but I have a bigger situation I wanna dye my hair, but if my parents wouldn't even let me cut my hair I had to cut it behind their back how am I Post to dye it I really wanna dye it."Claire snapped "why it's gorgeous and personally I would wait till college"ally giggled. "Because I'm predictable I don't wanna be and yeah I'm just going to dye it most definitely than.". "Did you already order your SAT?" Ally asked."of course how about you?" Laughed Claire sarcastically. "I am as soon as this conversation ends" ally said. "Okay ttyl" Claire said while putting on her leggings and doc martins. "The bus is here dear!"mother shouted. "Okay mom I'm coming!" Claire shouted while putting on s pink long lose dress over her Michael Jackson shirt. "Is it noticeable I have an outfit under?"thought Claire while putting on her white north face coat. In Claire's mirror she looked like a little church girl with a pink dress under that coat but really she had on an entire outfit under that pink dress which her parents would not approve of because they disliked pop music."your running late"Mrs.barp said as Claire grabbed her lunch money off the counter. "Stop!" Mrs.barp demanded. "Give me a kiss." Smiled mom "also remember your father has a meeting so he won't be here this afternoon and I have a client that has an appointment this afternoon so you'll be home by yourself I trust you be safe." Said mom "I never noticed how pretty she was in some way we sort of resemble each other her coffee color hair gave some effect to my hair color and her deep emerald eyes, if you just looked at my mom you'd know she was foreign but not French maybe Italian but she's full 100% French so would that make me biracial?"Claire thought as she ran on too the bus.