Part 1

Donald's point of view.

"Stop all of the running.." I said calmly to the little boy who made circles around the large living room, "I paid good money for that vase over there, I wouldn't want you to knock it over.."

Though I warned the small mischievous boy he continued to move speedily through the living room. I couldn't blame him, he was a five year old kid after all.

"Please, Naughty..." I sighed, "Do something about that overly-energentic child of yours." I said about the little boy, who had a hairline like mine and eyes similar.

"He's your overly-energetic son too, you know.." Nadia laughed, making me laugh.

"I know..." I paused before laughing, "but he doesn't listen to me like he listens to you." I told Naughty before I kissed her cheek.

She held our eight month old daughter in her arms, smiling up at me. The baby's hair was dark and curly just like Nadia's but clearly not as long.

"Just look at how she smiles for you, Donald...." Nadia giggled, obviously a proud mother to my children.

"Daddy's pretty little baby." I pressed my lips to the cheek of our daughter and I heard her giggle the cutest sound on earth.

"I love her." I said, "I love her, she's irreplaceable." I spoke to Nadia about the eight month old baby she cradled in her arms.

I put my finger out to our child, watching her reach for it. She wrapped her hand around my index finger and I smiled.

"Ain't it crazy?" I smirked to Nadia..

"What's crazy?" Naughty asked, lips plump.

"Ain't it crazy that we were all babies once, we were all that small once?" I asked, taking our daughter out of Nadia's hands and placing her on her feet.

"It's not that crazy, Donald." Nadia smirked, "We just grew taller and learned some words..."

"Oh yeah?"

  I watched our daughter lift from the floor and begin walking, taking tiny steps before grabbing a hold of her pink sippy cup that sat on a nearby coffee table.