Popalo

'Town in an hour? LOL', Poppi typed on her phone scrolling down until she found Angelo's number to send it to. Poppi really liked Angelo a lot. He was the only guy she has ever liked, the rest were girls. Every dandelion she came across had a wish that one day Angelo will be hers. Every shooting star had the same wish. She had never loved anyone as much as him. His eyes reminded Poppi of Willy Wonka's chocolate river. She was snapped out of her thoughts when her phone beeped. 

'Sure! x' Poppi read Angelo's reply over and over. Poppi's heart skipped a beat when she saw the 'x' he sent at the end. She kept thinking if he liked her back. She quickly typed back 'Can't wait to see you x'. She waited another 5 minutes for a reply but failed to receive one so she decided to change from her pyjamas. 

Poppi put on two bras so she could look more acceptable to Angelo by making her boobs look bigger. She got dressed into a white dress, to match her pale skin, which fell just above her knees. She then reached for light pink socks as well as her plain white shoes and put them on. She looked outside of her window to see the dull trees were forced to sway left and right by the wind. 'Hmm. Better put something on over my dress,' thought Poppi. She scanned her wardrobe for a light pink cardigan to match her socks. 

She grabbed her phone, ran down the stairs and out of the door. She couldn't wait to meet Angelo...