Chapter 3

She tapped her oyster on the machine and it beeped. She walked up the stairs to find the upper deck completely empty so she sat right at the back and looked out of the window. It was still dull. Poppi got out her phone and started to listen to Tegan And Sara - Closer. Poppi felt more sad as she couldn't get Angelo closer to her.

-30 minutes later-

'Ding!' Poppi hit the bell on the bus to get off at the next stop. The past half an hour on the bus was hell. She couldn't stop thinking about Angelo. She wanted to find out what his texts were about. Poppi walked down the stairs and when the bus stopped, she jumped off it and headed to Argos where they usually met up. 

Along the way, Poppi kept listening to her music. Her shuffle hated her as it kept playing love songs such as 'It's In Your Blood' by Lydia. Was it a sign that she should get over Angelo? She wanted to be the perfect girlfriend for him. She looked down at her outfit and thought if it would make her look like she's trying too hard to impress him. She took a quick picture and sent it to Khadeem. 

Within 5 seconds Poppi got a reply saying 'Gorgeous darling! x' Poppi felt a lot better. Without her realising it, she was at Argos. She looked to her left and there was Angelo...