I hear the front door open and close and soon Louis appears in the living room.

"Hey," he greets me.

"Hi, Lou."

"You up for coming to a party with me?" He asks. I turn to him, shocked He's never invited me to a party before, and he knows I don't like them.

"If I won't go to a party with Harry, I won't go to a party with you," I snort.

"Damn," Louis says.

"Sorry," I say. Daisy gets up and leaves the room, rolling her eyes at us as we continue to watch TV. Lottie enters from the front door, chatting on her phone. She smiles hello and walks into the kitchen, the door swinging shut behind her.

"I heard Styles is banging that girl, Jane." He says casually, sitting next to me. I choke on air, a string of coughs coming out of my mouth.

"What?"

"She's a skank," Louis goes on. "And she looks like a fucking whore with that black hair and tongue stud." He sounds undeniably jealous. 

"You like her, don't you?"

"Fuck yes, she's the hottest girl I've seen," he rushes out.

I laugh. "Too bad Harry's 'banging' her." I use air quotes.

"That's why I need you to come to the party with me," Louis says, turning his blue eyes to me.

"Where are you going with this, Lou?" I ask slowly.

"No, not like that. Styles is going to be there with Jane, and I need you to see if he really likes her or if she's just a fling for him."

"Louis," I whine.

"Please, Blair, for me? If you need help with a guy I'll owe you one." He must really like this tongue-studded "skank."

I sigh. "Fine."

His eyes light up. "Thank you, thank you! Now go put on something slutty and we'll head over there."

"Over where?"

"Luke's house," Louis answers.

"I thought you didn't like Luke?"

"No one likes him, but he's cool, I guess." I snort at his irrationality.

"He hangs out with Harry, you know."

"Harry and I are the same type of people," Louis says. "We choose the same friends. The only difference is that Harry is a fucking asshole and I'm not."

I roll my eyes. "I am not wearing something slutty, by the way."

Louis looks at me. "You'll really stand out from the crowd, then."

I huff and grab my purse. "I'll go like this." I'm wearing a pink t-shirt that slides just off my shoulder and white shorts. My hair falls in its natural waves down around my shoulders and I'm wearing a bit of black eyeliner. Louis looks me over and shrugs.

"Your call," he says.

I roll my eyes and follow him out to his car after asking Lottie to watch Daisy until Jay gets home.

"What's so great about this Jane girl, anyway?" I ask on the way. "She's not that pretty."

"Maybe it's the mismatched eyes, I don't know," Louis shrugs. "I hate that she's with Harry right now, though. What a fucking..."

I tune him out like I usually do when he goes on his hate-rants about Harry. I do the same when Harry snaps about Louis.

Soon we arrive at a bright white modern house with two fountains out front. The lawn is nicely manicured and clean-cut. I am shocked that this is where Luke lives.