Chapter 1

"Draco," Andromena told Draco softly.

"Y-yes?" He asked as he grabbed her hand.

"Take care of Teddy for me," she told him softly. "I want you to be his guardian,"

"B-but, me?" Draco whispered. "What about Potter, why didn't you choose him?"

"Draco, I trust you," the dying woman told him with a smile. "I want you to take care of Teddy once I die,"

"O-okay... I can do that." Draco told her, getting his confidence back. "I'll be like a father to him. I'll make sure he has an amazing childhood, I promise."

Andromena smiled sweetly. "Thank you honey, go see him,"

Draco got up, have her a kiss on the forehead, then left the room. He found Teddy with a nurse playing with blocks. He looked at the two year old boy and let out a breath. How was he going to do this?

"Hey Ted," Draco said as he walked over. He bent down and picked him up, putting him on his hip. "You remember me? Uncle Draco?"

"Yes. Hi dwaco," Teddy said. Draco grinned.

"Hi. You're gonna stay with me, okay?" Draco told him softly. "It's going to be like a sleepover every night. You're going to live with me, does that sound fun?"

"Yes." Teddy told him as he wiggled around. He finally got into a comfy position and nuzzled his face in Draco's neck.

Draco grinned and kissed his head. "Hold on tight, okay?"

"Okay," Teddy said as he wrapped his arms around Draco's neck.

Draco apparated back to Malfoy Manor, then stepped inside. "Now Teddy, what would you like for dinner? I can have the house elves make you whatever you'd like," Draco told him.

"Uuumm," Teddy dragged out the word. "I don' know dwaco,"

"How about some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches? Maybe some banana to go with it?" Draco suggested as he set Teddy down. Teddy nodded and smiled.

"Yes," he nodded. Draco grinned and set him down in a chair.

"Alright-" Draco was cut off by a wail from Teddy. He rushed back over to his side and tried calming him down. "What? What's wrong Ted?"

Teddy let out a small whimper and motioned for Draco to hold him.

"Oh okay," Draco said softly as he picked Teddy back up. Teddy instantly curled into Draco. "You just want to be held. That's okay, I'll hold you while I make dinner,"

Teddy placed his chin on Draco's shoulder and looked around while Draco made a sandwich. He cut it in half and took one for himself, then cut the other half into small pieces for Teddy.

Draco got a banana out and prepared that for Teddy too, then set everything on the table. He sat Teddy down and pulled a chair up next to him, making sure Teddy knew he wasn't leaving him.

Teddy happily ate all of the food Draco got for him and giggled when he saw Draco drop some jelly on his pants, causing him to Yelp.

"Dwaco messy," Teddy giggled. Draco chuckled softly.

"Yes yes, I'm very messy," he teased as he cleaned his pants with a spell. "All finished?"

"Yes." Teddy said as he pushed his plate away. He ate almost all of his sandwich, only leaving a small bite left, and all of his banana.

"My my, you must have been a hungry baby," Draco said as he picked the plates up. Teddy whimpered when Draco started walking to the sink.

"Hey baby, I'm just going over here. I'll be right back, I promise," Draco told him as he set the dishes in the sink. He quickly walked back over and cleaned Teddy's hands.

"Time to go to bed," Draco told him softly as he picked Teddy up. Teddy yawned and cuddled into Draco.

Draco took him to a spare room near his own, transfigured a bed, and set Teddy down on it. Teddy curled up into the blankets and Fell asleep quickly.

Draco sighed and walked back to his room, laying down on his bed.

He was now a father.