Restricted Chapters: Perfect

**Please guys dont read this if you get uncomfortable reading sexual content. Because this chapter definietly has sexual content.

If you think you arent mature enough, then dont read it :)

Thanks!

Perfect

Chapter 15

Chapter Fifteen

Emma

            We both stood in front of my house in silence. There was no touching or looking at each other the whole time. The walk was agonizing really, because we didn't speak one word to each other. My guess was that I got my point across to him but for some reason I felt disappointed that he didn't try harder. Though, I don’t guess I can blame him.

            He walked me up the four steps that led to my front door, but just as I was about to open the door his large hand slammed it back shut. I looked up to him crazily, and his eyes looked down at me fiercely.

            “You aren’t going inside until you kiss me Emmy. I mean, full on kiss me…” His voice was so demanding and deep that it almost scared me. “…Let go of everything else you are worried about and just kiss me.” After he said it, a low sound of thunder rolled throughout the streets; I felt scared but safe at the same time.

            My heart pounded against my chest as I felt his strong hand close over my arm and yank me towards him in one swift movement. Our bodies felt glued together and I felt my adrenaline rushing from what I was trying my best to avoid giving into him. “No.” I snapped back at him while trying my best to resist his beautiful lips that were inching towards me.

            “Yes.” He whispered.

            I tried pulling myself out of his grasp but I couldn’t. Beau’s grip on my arm only tightened to where I could hardly move a muscle. “Beau, no.” I told him, while breathing out.

            His face was so incredibly close to mine that I could feel his hot and heavy breath lingering on my aching lips, making me want more. Though I refused to give in to him. I couldn’t. Beau chuckled, while looking deeply into my eyes, “Well it looks like we are going to be out here a while.” He whispered, while gently nipping my bottom lip with his teeth.

            Suddenly, I felt my back being pushed into the front door while his head moved down to my neck. His tender lips pressed onto my delicate skin and I found myself being held up by him because if he moved my knees would definitely be too weak to hold myself up.

            My head was spinning as I felt his hand slide up my thigh to my side and then a squeeze. I wanted to badly to ignore all the feelings he was giving me but he was making sure that I wouldn’t be able to resist them like I wanted.  I felt my hands moving up his back, as he turned me on majorly. I had never felt this way before, not even the other night when I almost gave into Dean.

            This new feeling sent me off into a beautiful oblivion as his hand caressed my bare side where my shirt had ridden up. I closed my eyes, and let my head lean up against the door.