Premiere

When we got back home, Ed tried to cook me something but I pleaded him not to. I couldn't eat.
I was sure it was Robert before. I knew it. Only the thought of him looking at me made me go mad. It made my breathing heavy, my heart fast.

I was on my phone sitting on the couch when I heard the news-caster talk.
"This photo of Leslie Bibb and RDJ was just posted by him on his official Twitter account."
I immediately looked up.
She was laying with her head on his naked chest, her neck full with small red marks. But what I noticed most was him. His hair was in every direction possible, but was also flat on his head. Like I loved it.
His beard was like I remembered it.
I quickly turned the tv off, feeling the need of something to drink.
I got up from the couch and got a bottle a whiskey and pored me some. I downed it in a second.
"Woah, easy there" Ed said, grabbing the glass from me.
"You okay?" He said, I nodded. I pulled him in for a kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck.
He wrapped his arms around my waist, as the kiss started to get more heated. I needed this.
I couldn't think of Robert any longer.
Ed put his hands on my ass and lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. He sat me down on the counter, and I took off his shirt. He started to kiss down my neck, as my hands dropped to his belt.
I felt him bite softly my neck, and I moaned.
Even though it was Ed in front of me, I couldn't help picturing Robert.

*Robert's pov*
I looked at Susan sitting on my couch with her hands on her big stomach.
"So are you gonna go to the premiere tomorrow?" She said
I nodded.
I was destroyed, i needed a shower and some sleep.
"Rob! He's kicking" she said with excitement.
She was already 8 months pregnant, and we had recently found out it was a baby boy.
I smiled and put my hand on her belly, feeling the little guy kick.
"He's a strong one huh" I said, she nodded.
After a while I took my hand off her, and sighed.
"She's gonna be there tomorrow"
I whispered, but she heard me.
"Well, Robert. That's your chance to get her back!"
"I may or may not have fucked up doing something today" I said, she turned to me, her eyes curious.
Then she sighed
"What did you do?"
"I posted a pic of me and Leslie Bibb after.. You know.." She rolled her eyes and slapped my arm
"You are seriously an idiot Robert. Now help me off the couch so I can storm off" she said, I laughed getting up and pulling her from her arms. She stood up, her hands on her belly
"Idiot" she said, and then walked out of the house.
I shook my head and walked upstairs, taking a shower and going to bed.

I woke up the next day at noon.
The premiere was at 5 pm.
I got up from bed and went in the bathroom. My beard was getting out of control so I decided to shave it off.
Once i was finished, I walked downstairs. I made some coffee and pancakes. While I ate I lit up a joint, knowing I would be too stressed in a few hours later.
The hours before passed quickly and before I knew it, it was 5:50 and I was heading to the premiere.
I was dressed very simple. Just a black suit and a black tie.
I knew I was terribly late but I took I my time anyways driving my black Porsche Cayenne. I missed my Audi R8 but I had left it in NY.
Once I got there, I could hear the fans screaming from inside my car. I parked it before the red carpet and got out. The cameras were now all on me, I was waving, blowing kisses to everybody.
I started walking the red carpet, signing autographs and taking selfies with fans here and there.
I could see see Vincent and his wife farther up the carpet.
I jogged there and hugged them.
We took a couple of pictures together
"Man, are you always fashionably late?" I heard Vincent yell at me.
I chuckled, nodding.
It was all for the cameras.
Everything.
I hated premieres and getting this close to paparazzi, but it was my job.
I kissed Vera on the cheek and hugged Robert Duvall.
We all took pictures together.
I took pictures with Susie touching her belly, until I saw her in the distance.
She was hugging Jeremy and his wife. Behind her was a dolled up Ed Westick, with his arm around her waist. Smiling for the cameras.
She looked stunning, with a white and black dress. I noticed she was much skinnier than what I remembered.
I was staring at her for a good long time, until she turned around and locked eyes with me.
She immediately turned the other way, grabbing Ed Westick's hand and smiling for the cameras.
I started walking further up, taking more pictures with the others.
She eventually caught up with us, she hugged everyone, and then she waved at Susan.
She didn't even look at me.
We took a photo all together.
Once we were in the theater, everyone sat in their seats, but I got up and went to the bathroom.
As soon as I got there, another person entered
Ed Westick.
"What's up Robert Downey Jr? You gettin' a line here in the bathroom?" He said smirking. Before I knew it I had punched him on the cheek.
He laughed, and then was on top of me.
"You know what? You lost her, Downey. Get fucking over it" he said punching me and pushing me to the wall.
He shook his head and walked out of the bathroom. I slid down the wall and sat on the floor, my face burning like hell.
He had punched me in the eye and on the mouth and I was sure they were both swelling up.
I put my head in my hands and tugged at my hair.
I sighed and got up, grabbing a cigarette and putting it between my teeth and walking out of the theater.
Everyone looked at me, nobody said a word.
I waved at the crowd and at the cameras, got in my car and drove back home.
I slammed open my door and got in my house.
I immediately lit up another joint, getting some ice, and sat down on my couch.
I put the ice on my face as I smoked.
Time passed and just sat there on my couch, furious at myself for letting her get away.