Get to the club in my taxi cab
Everybody's looking at me now
Like, "Who's that chick that's rockin' kicks?
She gotta be from out of town."

So hard with my girls not around me
It's definitely not a Nashville party
'Cause all I see are stilettos
I guess I never got the memo

My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when the DJ dropped my favorite tune
And a Britney song was on
And a Britney song was on"

We all laughed and pulled to the driveway of Forks high. As soon as we get out. We immediately regretted it. The guys were in front of us and their nose is flaring with smoke.

'Oh we're in big trouble mah ladies' Crystal sang in the mindlink.

"You bit my tongue AGAIN" Dean's face was hilarious. I began to chuckle a bit.

"WE TOLD YOU ALL TO CHANGE" they said in unison.

We girls hugged them and whispered 'sorry' 'i'm sorry' 'sorry babe'

I whispered 'sorry babe to Dean and peck his lips. He relaxed a bit and put his hands unto my waist and pulled me closer. As we entered the doors the wolves bowed their heads in respect and I heard a lot chorus of 'morning alpha' 'morning luna' 'alpha' 'luna' i am overwhelmed them calling me luna. I smiled at them and Dean just shrugged them all off. Dean was right. The guys were eye raping me. Dean was growling all the time towards our first period and I can't help but smile at his reaction. I find them cute.

"Princess, why are you smiling?" He asked.

"You're so cute" i said and i immediately regretted it. I didn't mean for it to come out. It just did. He smirked and whispered.

"So are you princess, especially when you're blushing" he smirked once again. I rolled my eyes and take a seat. He seated beside me and intertwined our fingers the whole period. The girls were giving me death glares and eye raping Dean. Especially Klara. I heard a low growl and i knew it was me. "Princess, you're turning me on when you're jealous. Let me remind you i'm yours and you're mine" Dean winked and kissed our intertwined fingers. I smirked at the girls and listen to the teacher.

Dean's P.O.V

Sofie and I are at the outside of Forks high. And i lean in to her and kissed her temple and bent down on one knee. Her face looked worried and all.

"Relax babe, i'm not gonna ask you to marry me, not yet" i said with a chuckle. But of course one day i'll ask her to marry me.

"Ohh" she said blushing of embarassment.she looks so cute.

"Will you? Sofie Hudson. Go on a date with me? Dean Freed." I said with hopeful eyes. And hand her pink roses that she loves.

She got the flowers and her face lits up and grabbed my hand to stand me up and hugged me. "I'll be honored" she cried and peck me on the lips.

"Ew get a room you two" Crystal yelled and kissed Reece. We all laughed and drive home Sofie and her friends.

Sofie's P.O.V

Today is Saturday. Dean and I will have a date. He said he'll pick me up 6pm sharp and the time now is 3pm. Crystal and Diana helping me to get ready. I took a shower that lasted 25mins. I have to smell good okay!. Crystal picked my outfit for like 30 mins. God she keeps on saying

"oh this is it" then she'll say
"nooo oh my god this is prettier" and she'll say
"This is much cutier" then she'll say again
"This is perfect."( outfit on top )