All is wonderful

~In my room~

Oh my God! Justin told me to wear something nice. I need to find a pretty dress. I know! The white skinny dress and the white sparkle high heels. I have to brush my teeth again, to be perfect. At least for Justin. 25 minutes later i took a shower, put that dress and the high heels on me, and i started to dry my hair. While i was brushing my hair after drying it, i got a text. "From: My baby Jus10" "This is not a text message, it is a letter for an angel who forgot how to fly. Why? Because you're so perfect, sweet, kind, beautiful, great. You're the best thing that ever happened in my life and i don't want to lose you. You're my life, my love, my everything. Don't reply with another letter, just tell me what you were doing before to get this LOVE LETTER♥. Forever your Jus10.". He was too kind. I almost cried reading this. I reply "Baby, you almost made me cry of happiness. You told me not to reply with another love letter, but with what i was doing. I was thinking of you and drying my hair. I'm almost ready for our dinner. You? :) ♥" He replied fast "Thinking of you my wonderful princess :) :* ♥ I have to go now, i'm getting ready the surprise." What can that be? Ok, i dried my hair. I'm ready.

Mom: Anna! Justin and his dad are here!

She must be kidding me. He just texted me.

Me: I'm coming.

The door bell rings. I open the door and see Justin in a black costume. I jump on him and hug him.

Me: I missed you!

Justin: I need you. Ready to go? *He grabs my hand*

Me: Yes. Mom! Dad! I'm sorry baby. I have to go for them. Have a sit.

He grabs my he from behind.

Justin: Look outside.

I see a big big car. It was gorgeous.

Me: This is... the surprise? I love it!

Justin: I took it for you. Because i love you. Now go for you parents.

I kiss his cheec and go for my parents.

Me: Mom! Dad! What the heck?! Come faster! I called you 10 minutes ago!

Dad: Ok lady boss, we're coming.

Me and my mom laughed. We left in the living room where Justin was waiting with his dad.

Me: Hello mr Bieber.

His dad: Hey Anna. Justin told me so much about you.

He looks at him and Justin smiles.

His dad: By the way, my name is Jeremy.

Me: That's a nice name.

Justin gets up and kisses my mom's hand.

Justin: Good evening. I'm Justin. Let me tell you, this dress makes you look no older than 25.

My mom started blushing.

Mom: Aww thank you.

Dad: K, are we going?!

I think he doesen't like Justin.

Jeremy: Actually Michael, Justin took a limo for this evening. He really wanted this day to be perfect.

Dad: Oh, really...? That's wonderful...

Mom: Let's go.

Justin takes my hand and brings me closer to him. When we get at the car, Justin holds me the door and i get in the first. Wow. I think he paid a lot for this. He sits next to me and when my dad doesen't see, he kisses my head and wishpers "This night will be perfect". I tried to kiss him but my dad looked at us. So, i grab my phone and text Justin "Imagine we kissed." He smiles amd replies "I did. Wow, you're a good kisser. Can't wait to try it on my own. By the way, how you saved me in your phone?" I reply "My baby Jus10. I really like this Jus10 thing. How did you save me?" He laughed. My dad looked at him very weird. We looked at each other and smiled. He replied me "My gorgeous baby angel" and i started blushing.