Glossary

so, many has been asking questions regarding the characters and names. so, here i present the list for all non sadda haq viewers. this is a fanfiction. so the characters are taken from Sadda Haq but the portrayal completely belongs to this story Dream and Destiny. kindly notice it. characters might be same. the story and the backdrop is different.

List of Characters: (for Non Sadda Haq viewers.)

The Agarwals-- Sanyukta Agarwal, main female protagonist. Mr. Kishore Agarwal, Anju garwal. parents of Sanyukta Agarwal.

Ankit Agarwal-- sanyukta's twin brother.

The Shekawats -- Randhir singh shekawat, main male protagonist. Mr. Harsh shekawat and Renuka shekawat. Randhir's parents.

The Suryavanshis-- Mr. and Mrs. Vardhan Suryavanshi. well wishers of Sanyukta. 

Reah Suryavanshi, Deceased daughter of vardhan suryavanshi.

Raghu-- sanyukta's friend and partner in business.

Parth Kashyap-- main antagonist, Randhir's friend.

Rain-Deer group of companies, sanyukta's business empire. a hypothetical company i created for the sake of the story.

Shekawat automobiles. the shekawats business.

Agarwal automobiles, the Agarwals business.

Shimla is an Indian town, located in state of Himachal Pradesh.  Delhi is one of the seven union territories of the India. Mumbai, India's financial capital. A metropolitan city from the state of Maharashtra.

Mother Teresa orphanage. A hypothetical place i created for the sake of the story. Chaitanya public school, park hotel,  and many other places i have created for the sake of the story. any resemblance will be sheer coincidence. 

Playlist of Songs i used in this book...

"As long as you love me"-- single by Backstreet Boys from the album Backstreet's Back.

"Under Control-- I might be Anyone"-- single by Calvin Harris and Alesso.

"I'd be rather with you -- sitting on the lonely dock" track from simple times by Joshua Radin.

"Love me like you do -- you're the light"-- Sound track from Fifty shades of grey.

"Heal what has been hurt"-- Sound track from Tangled.

"He Is We -- merrily we fall out of line"-- track from old demos

if i forgot to mention anything, kindly drop it in the comments, i will add it.