You'll Never Know

~Authors Note~

 Hey guys, this poem is about a boy that I liked, and I never really told him about my feelings. But anyway I wrote this poem when he got together with a girl I knew at the time. I had found this poem today and decided that I would write it. I hope you like it! Also, I am writing this from my laptop so for the people that is reading it on there phone, I'm sorry if it is messed up.

========================================================================================================================================================================  

You'll never know how much I want you.

You'll never know how much I need you.

You'll never know how much it hurts me to see you with another girl.

You'll never know how much it hurts me to know you don't want me. 

You'll never know how much it kills me not to be able to call you mine.

You'll never know how much it hurts me not to tell you the truth about my feelings.

You'll never know how much it kills me when you talk about her.

You'll never know how much I want to run away when she calls you her truelove.

You'll never know how much you mean to me.

You'll never know about how I want to be her.

You'll never know about how my bestfriend and I argue over you.

You'll never know how much I need you.

You'll never know about how much I want you.

You'll never know why I tried to avoid you all those days, it was because it was getting harder lying.

You'll never know how much my heart beats when I see you.

You'll never know how much I love that smile that you only give me, and how I love that it is only me.

You'll never know how much I love it when you hug me.

You'll never know about how much your on my mind.

You'll never know how much I have to bite my tongue when I talk to you.

You'll never know how long I have loved you.

You'll never know how much my bestfriend wants to tell you the truth.

You'll never know how much I love your cheesy jokes.

You'll never know how much I love the crazy faces you give me.

You'll never know how much I love when your eyes look into mine.

You'll never know how much I fingers tingle when you talk to me.

You'll never know how much I want to let you read this note.

======================================================================================================================================================================== ~Authors Note~

Hey guys, I didn't realize how long this poem was till I finished it is 350 words! I actually think that is one of the longest poems I have ever written. Anyway, I hope you guys understand this poem,  I really loved this poem after I read it today. Keep in mind this is all based on true events, I would get so mad when my friends would do it.. Actually one is going to read this poem and probably kill me when we see each other. But anyway, she also has a poem book, and I would HIGHLY recommend reading them, there is two ways you can find it, look for her book from her account which is laura031904 or her books name is Friends. I hope you like it! 

Bye!

========================================================================================================================================================================