Fixing The Wrongs

Start from the beginning

"Whatever you say Hermione."

I shoved him playfully and we began to laugh again.

"A lot happened while you were away." Then I began to explain. I started before he went away, telling him about the prophecy and how everyone had believed it was him, except me. I told him about visiting him in the hospital and I finished by telling him about Neville and Yasmin.

"I think she's the one the prophecy is talking about, unless it's you." I joked.

Drake grabbed my hands and forced my eyes to me his. "I'll never hurt you again Hermione." He said entirely seriously.

I curled up into his arms and he held me close. I love it when he's affectionate like this; it makes me smile just being held in his arms.

"Do you want to go for breakfast?" He inquired.

"Only if we sit together." I insisted.

"You can come and sit at the Slytherin table." Draco suggested.

"I'm not sitting with those pompous jerks! No offence." I added after a second thought, "You could come and sit at the Gryffindor table though!"

"I don't think that's such a good idea." Draco murmured.

"Please!" I begged. "Everything will be okay, I promise Drake."

He slowly nodded and I let out a squeal of delight.

Grabbing his hand, I pulled him up out of the bed and pecked him on the cheek before racing to my room to change. As soon as I was ready, I went out into the main room and met Drake.

I wasn't so certain about it now. What if they all hated him, I knew Ron and Yasmin did but what about the rest of them?

Drake's hand slipping into mine broke off my trail of thought as I smiled at him. I pulled my hand from his and when to push open the portrait when he suddenly grabbed it back.

"Everyone knows now, there's no point keeping it a secret." Drake whispered. I stood up on my tip-toes and we shared a passionate kiss while the portrait swung open behind us.

"Let's go or I'll want to stay here with you all day." Drake joked. I giggled nervously and let him lead me down the stairs to the Great Hall.

As soon as we entered, the bubble of laughter stopped and I led Drake over to the Gryffindor table despite the murmurs of protest that arose from the watching students. Taking my seat next to Ginny, I pulled Drake down next to me where he sat staring at the table.

"Don't you all have anything better to do?" Ginny snapped at our spectators and they all turned back to their meals quickly.

"Thanks." I muttered.

"It's okay. So Malfoy, you finally decided to come clean after all the mess you've put her through." Ginny growled at him. I felt myself blushing and I could feel Malfoy squirming nervously next to me.

"Ginny, please stop." I pleaded.

"I know you've probably fixed it all now, but I swear if you hurt her again, like you did the night of Slughorn's party, I will hunt you down and jinx off your manhood!" Ginny warned.

"I never meant to hurt her in the first place." Drake stated as he slid an arm around my waist. I smiled up at him and he smiled back. He was just too sweet for words.

"Wow, look at his smile." Ginny whispered to Luna happily. "You would never usually think that about Malfoy but wow."

"Would you mind taking your eyes off another guy Gin, I am sat right here." Harry complained.