Season One: Part Seven: Love and Blood

Start from the beginning

Kendall: Okay. *Sits next to Asia and Gianni* Hey Tyler told me that Allison loves me. Is this true?

Gianni: Well she does like you and you like her. It's so obvious.

Kendall: I make it that obvious don't I?

Asia: Don't worry about it.

Gage: What is it?

Kendall: Allison likes me.

Gage: Oh yeah she does.

Kendall: Nice! Okay guys we need to get some sleep. We have a big day tomorrow.

*As everyone else dazed off to their sleep Kendall sneaks up close to Allison and sleeps next to her*

*The next day*

Allison: *Groans and yawns the opens her eyes and sees Kendall sleeping next to her* Kendall........... Kendall wake up.

*Kendall wakes up and opens one of his eyes*

Kendall: Morning beautiful.

Allison: Good Morning. Should we wake up the others?

Kendall: I'll do it the way I had to wake up in the military with my brother back when I was a Private.

*Grabs a trumpet and plays the Military Rise and Shine, wakes everyone up*

Gage: Was that really necessary?

Kendall: Nope.

Asia: Never mind that Gage. Gianni, Allison. You two have any idea where Kaetlyn is?

Kendall: I saw Kaetlyn walk towards a hill. I followed her, she found a survivor that was bitten on the neck. She said she'd handle it.

Allison: Did she?

*Kaetlyn walks over with a bloody arm*

Kaetlyn: K-Kendall?

Kendall: *Looks at Kaetlyn and sees her arm* Kaetlyn! What happened?

Kaetlyn: I was scratched by that freaking Undead Survivor I found.

Kendall: I'm sorry Kaetlyn. I have this Prosthetic Arm. *Cuts off Kaetlyn's arm and attached the prosthetic arm on her amputated part of her arm after a couple of hours* again I'm sorry Kaetlyn.

Kaetlyn: I'm fine Kendall. Thank you for helping any way you could.

Kendall: Okay. Now then what to do?

Adam: Kendall. I found a base for us to stay in. Follow me.

*At the Base*

Kendall: The Victor's Over Road Exploration Site? Okay. We can fortify it.

*After the fortification*

Kendall: Taylor, Devon, Riley and Kaetlyn defend this Cell Tower. Adam, Ryan defend the Armory. Unless someone has an Identification don't let them in. Asia, Gianni, Tyler, Gage and Allison you five will help me with the scouting for supplies and looking out for Undead.

Tyler/Gage: Sounds good.

Asia/Gianni: That's fine by us.

Allison: What will happen next?

Kendall: I don't know but we will survive this I promise.

Man: I see you've made it to my humble town.

Kendall: *Points gun at man* Who the hell are you?

Saint Victor: Saint Victor, founder of Victor's Over Road Exploration Site! Don't worry. We are safe in here.

Kendall: How safe are we talking?

Victor: For about three months give or take.

*Undead break down the Doors and kill Victor, Kendall and Adam kill the small swarm of Undead*

Kendall: Not so safe now. Is it?

*Giant Swarms of Undead attack the Exploration Site from all 360 degrees*

Kendall: Everyone! Run away!

*Everyone escapes, but then Leslie gets bitten on the neck by one of the Undead in front of Kendall and Maria*

Maria: Leslie! No!!!

*Kendall sees Leslie being eaten*

Kendall: Gianni! Asia! Allison! Get Maria out of here!

*Gianni and Asia grab onto Maria and Allison starts killing the Undead around them*

Kendall: *Whistles at the Undead Horde eating Leslie before they can kill her, kills them all* Leslie.........

Leslie: Kendall..........

Kendall: I'm sorry........... Forgive me for this Leslie. I want you to know that I love you Leslie. *Kisses Leslie on the forehead before lightly pressing his knife on her head and killing her*