Chapter 1 *UPDATED*

Austin's POV:

It'd been about an hour into the movie, and I could already see Ally start to tense up... It wasn't even at the scary part yet.... All of a sudden, I heard a blood currdling scream from both the TV and the person beside me.

"Austin.... I'm scared..." Ally said nervously, tapping on my shoulder.

"Come here..." I whispered back, opening my arms out for her.

She nearly knocked me over, snuggling into my chest. I let out a small chuckle and wrapped my arm around her. Slowly, I could feel her relax a bit more.

"Could you two love birds keep it down over there?!" Trish snapped angrily.

"Sorry..." I mumbled back. Trish can be really bossy sometimes...

Ally just giggled and continued to lay there in my arms.

Suddenly, the movie stopped... What was going on?

Trish got up and turned the lights on. "I can't watch my movie when you two are making funny noises!" Trish said, crossing her arms like a child.

"Sorry Trish, Ally got scared and I decided to comfort her..." I replied, gesturing to our current state.

Ally seemed to have noticed because she blushed and started to untangle herself from me...

"What are we going to do now?" Trish sighed. I guess she really wanted to finish that movie.

"Ooh! How about we play Truth or Dare!" Dez suggested.

"Dez... That game's for 3 year olds..." Ally complained.

"Come on Ally... It's not scary." Trish stated, and I nodded.

"Fine..." She mumbled back.

We all gathered into a circle.

"Ladies first.." I said, gesturing to Trish and Ally.

"Allright... Freckles, truth or dare?" Trish said, looking at Dez...

"Umm.... Dare!" He replied happily. I don't think that was a good idea, considering it was Trish givng the dare...

"I dare you to ask Mindy out on a date..." Trish said smugly. This was going to be good...

Dez's face turned pale white. "Give me your phone..." He said to Trish. She just shrugged and handed it over.

He dialed Mindy's number. "Hello? Yes Mindy, this is Dez... Yeah... I was wondering if you wanted to...go on a date?" He asked nervously. Even though the phone wasn't on speaker, I could hear squealing coming from the other end. "Okay... Yeah, tomorrow at 8:00... Yes, see you there... Bye..." he hung up, glaring at Trish.

Trish just laughed. "Ally, truth or dare?" Dez turned to Ally.

"Truth?" She said unsurely.

"Have you ever had your first kiss?" Dez asked.

I could see Ally's face turn bright pink. "N-no" She squeaked back...

She's so cute when she blushes! Wait... What am I thinking... I only like Ally as a friend, right? I'm not sure anymore... I mean I like her smile, her laugh, her eyes...

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of Ally's voice.

"Earth to Austin!" She snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Sorry, what?" I asked.

"Truth or dare?"

I had to think about this one...

"Dare!" I said, smiling.

It took Ally a second to think about this one...

"I dare you to call your crush and tell her you like her..." She said, her cheeks turning pink again.

It was now my turn to blush... I could feel my cheeks heating up...

"Um... O-okay..." Was all I managed to stutter out before I grabbed my phone and dialed Ally's number...

I put the phone up to my ear like I was going to talk to someone. Just then, Ally's phone rang. The lyrics to Heart Beat blared from her cell phone speakers. She glanced at the caller ID before her face turned pale white. "Um... Nevermind..." She said to me, grabbing my phone and hanging up.

"Ally, who was calling you?" Trish asked.

"No one?" She said, her voice raising in pitch.

Trish just shook her head. "I don't believe you..." Trish replied.

"Austin, can we talk?" She said, pulling me out the door.

"Yeah..." I said, following Ally downstairs.

She finally stopped, and turned to me.

"Y-you like me?" She asked, a confused expression on her face.

All I could do was nod...

"Austin... I think I like you too..." She mumbled, looking down at her feet.

I could feel a smile forming on my face. Suddenly, I had the urge to do something I never would have thought about doing before...

"Ally... Can I be your first kiss?" I asked.

She contemplated for a second, before shyly nodding in response.

I lifted her chin up, starting to lean in. She was a bit surprised at first, but soon leaned in too. Just as our lips were about to meet, we heard a loud voice from upstairs.

"Ally! Austin! Hurry up down there! I can't stand another second being alone with this nutcase!" Trish yelled.

"I guess we better get up there..." I said, heading towards the stairs.

Ally just nodded, and trudged up the stairs with me.

Getting a kiss from Ally was going to be harder than I thought...

______________________________________________

Author's Note:

What did ya guys think? Was it good, was it bad? Leave me a comment below! Woot! :)

I'd update my other fanfic, but I'm having writers block *-* I'll update ASAP! Love ya!

If you think I should add more (I think I should but I have no clue what else to add..), leave me a comment with your ideas please!

*UPDATE*:

Guys, I had an idea on how to make this longer... I didn't want to just leave it with a happy ending right there... Haha, I'm evil aren't I? Give me a bit and I might be able to update later today or Friday... I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow :\

Well, stay tuned my lovlies! :) xxx

(Updated 8-7-13)

TTFN, ta ta for now!

-Cidney