"He's going to make us millions of bucks!" It said. "Grab and take him to the truck quick before the adults get here."

"Tambo!" I cry out.

No response.

Where did he go?

"Tambo!!"

The second tall figure came up closer with an different small object in his hand. He loose the vine-like material from off my paw. The other tall figure stuck me with a long prick thingy. It cause for my vision to blur.

Then it was black out....

"Sit him here." A voice said.

THUD!!

I blink my eyes open.

Where am I?

I stand up and look around.

Where's home?

Where's Tambo??

"Tambo?" I call.

I shake my head and back up. My back hit against something cold and hard. I turn around seeing three metal bars.

No...

I'm in a cage!

The humans had took me some place far; far away from the jungle.

"...Mom..."

I sat down and cry. I have no idea what's about to happen to me now. Will I die or survive? Am I alone??

"Don't cry little one..." Said a sweet-tone voice.

I sniff. "Who said that?"

"Look to your right."

I look to my right and see another metal cage. A tigress is laying down inside. With her she has two cubs.

"Miss, can you please tell me where I am?" I ask, walking near her cage.

"Sweetie, you've been transported to an animal sanctuary."

"An animal who?"

She chuckled. "Animal sanctuary. It's where animals are brought here to be protected for the rest of their lives."

I shake my head again. My eyes began to water. "No. This must of been a mistake. I want my mom!"

The tigress cubs begin to whine. She lick their heads to calm them.

"Young one, where are you from?" She asks me.

"Africa, in a tropical jungle."

"Mmmh. Your not so far from home. We came all the way from India..."

India?

"Wow." I say, surprised.

"We're still in Africa. Just another spot that's all..."