Baby Motionless (Chris Cerruli is my daddy)

Chris's POV

"You've got to be kidding me?" I asked sobbing in my hands, as a doctor just told me my fiancé died giving birth to our daughter. "I'm so sorry Mr. Cerruli, but would you like to see your daughter?" He asked me. I nodded my head and followed him to a window, I looked in to see many cribs filled with blue or pink bundles.

"I'll go get her." He said walking into the room. While he was getting her, I just thought.

How am I supposed to take care of a newborn?

I can't take good care of her..

I know it.

But I have the guys.

I jut don't know.

"Here she is." He said handing a small pink bundle over to me. I carefully held her in my arms as she started making cute little baby noises. "Hi baby, I'm your daddy." I whispered to her as the doctor left us.

She looked up at me with her beautiful brown eyes, like mine, I saw her eyes twinkle in the light from the hospital halls.

"Your so beautiful." I whispered while pushing her dark brown hair, like her mommys, out of the way. She started trying to move her arms, but the blanket was blocking her, so she started crying.

"No no shh shh." I said moving the blanket so she could move her arms. She reached up to my face and lightly touched my chin and smiled.

God she was beautiful.

"I love you." I whispered to her, grabbing her hand and kissing it softly.

"Logan Lee Cerruli." I said to her.

Me and my fiancé Jennifer, had thought of that when we first found out she was pregnant, she said she wanted a name that could be boy or girl. And Logan fitted her perfectly.

"I love you Logan, you are my little baby, no one else's, and I promise to protect you from anyone or anything." I whispered and leaned down, then kissed her cute little button nose softly as she started falling asleep.

My little Logan.. Perfect.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Stormy

Peaceskies❤✌❤✌❤