Chapter 17 - At Last

Start from the beginning

"Hmm... About her mother?"

"I don't know. She won't talk to me. I think there's something else"

***

Aizen's Room

When Aizen and Ran reached a room, Aizen opened the door and let Ran entered first followed by him. She looked around and realized she's in his room. She's wondering whether Aizen mad at her for not eating properly at dinner. She's still standing in front of him with her back facing him. She could feel Aizen was walking towards her as she could only shut her eyes, afraid something was coming to her and then... She heard the footsteps were walking passed her and she opened her eyes and looked at Aizen already take a seat in his usual long couch. He raised his hand to her...

"Come. Have a seat with me" She walked towards him and hesitantly taking his hand. When she touched his hand, Aizen immediately pulling her to him with her back facing him. Ran realized she was sitting between his legs and that made her blushing furiously and that made her felt uncomfortable.

"Um...Aizen-san... Ano..."

"Hm? Are you feel uncomfortable for sitting in this position?" 

"N-No, it was just... I, uh...I never been sitting like this before so...um, this is the first for me" She said timidly.

"I see. Well, it's a pleasure for having your first time. I do recalled some of your romantic experiences, you were experienced it with me. Holding hand, hugging, caressing your hair, even...kissing" He whispered the last words in her ears, making Ran's face became redder uncontrollably. He chuckled at her reaction. "How adorable" He caressed her hair.

"Uuh... Stop teasing me" She requested as Aizen pulled his hand from her hair and embraced her from behind. "Um, Aizen-san?"

"Are you going to tell me what's going on on your mind?" His question hit her hard. She was confuse of how to tell him. About the dream she has. About him and with that woman. About the promise. 

"N-Nothing"

"Nothing? I'm sure there's something bothering you and I could tell it's not about your mother" He stated. In her mind, just how come Aizen was easy to read her? They're not even know each other long enough for them to guess something in each other head. "Was the arrancars giving you a bad time? Grimmjow perhaps?"

"Eh? N-No, he didn't do anything!"

"Then, what is it?"

"...It's nothing" She wasn't brave enough to asked him. She was scared of getting the answer she didn't want to hear.

"Well, if you do not want to talk about it now, it's fine. But... It's just for today, if I ask you again, better prepare an answer" He said. "For now, please accompany me for a little longer" His hold became tighter and he put his head to her shoulder.

"Eh? Um, Aizen-san?"

"Just a little bit" He said while still maintained his hold. Ran could only sit still while her body trapped in Aizen's hold. She was hoping he will let her go anytime soon until... She heard a constant breath from the older man. She looked to her side and he could see Aizen was closing his eyes and that constant breath...

"Aizen-san? Are you sleeping?" No answer from him. "If you want to sleep, please let me go and sleep in the bed" No answer again. She let out a long sigh as she could only give up and let herself being hold her sleeping abductor. Even though he was sleeping, his hold around her was very tight. It was like hinted he didn't want to let her go. 

She looked at him again and the first thing that hit her mind while watching he slept, was of how adorable his sleeping face was. To Ran, Aizen was having a cool aura and...he was pretty much handsome, unlike the men she met in her world. She recalled in the past when she's still in her four or five years old, she told Ren she wanted to marry someone who has a cool appearances, rather than a prince-like type. Her thinking about that kinda made her felt awkward with someone who has a perfect appearances in front of her. Not to mention, now he's hugging her. But of course, there's no way she would like Aizen or vise versa.