"seriously?" he rolls his eyes and finally gets let out of Alex's grip and walks to the door to let a girl in.she has dark brown hair just over her shoulders and wore an all time low t-shirt with black skinny jeans and some nikes along with a few bands wristbands. she smiled awkwardly at us and said hi, obviously nervous.

"Hey" I wave at her her and she waves back, Alex does the same as me and Zack pulls her tight by his side, she doesn't seem to care.

"Hey guys this is-"

"who the fuck decided to wake up this early?" he gets interrupted by Rian walking out from the bunks, rubbing his eyes and in his boxers.

I glance and my watch and laugh at him "dude it's 12" I hear the girl laugh quietly and look over to see her trying to look anywhere except what was straight in front of her.

"Hey Ri put something on! seriously!" Alex says, I stand up and pull his head into my chest.

"Don't look at him Alex!" I say in a girly voice and he just giggles into my chest, making my heart beat faster. "you can only see me like that" I whisper into his ear, trying to be as alluring as i could but loud enough so the whole room could hear, he just snuggles closer to me and I wrap my arms around him.

"guys shut up! don't say stuff like that in front of us, it's weird" Rian laughs and then looks down, then looks up again. "oh shit, be right back" he runs off and within 30 seconds he comes back with some sweats on.

"so as I was saying" Zack carries on and pulls the girl closer so him, looks down and smiles as she smiles right back. "this is Emma!" she looks at us and waves little then turns back to look at Zack. we all say hey and her and Zack sit down on the sofa me and jack were just on and start cuddling in each others arms.

"Guys! fucking hell you have a show in an hour! You have to be over there in about 30 minutes" none of us realised out tour manager, matt walk onto the bus but now he was here he began stressing us out straight away, it was like his job.

"Fuck" I hear Rian run Into the bunks and start to get ready.

Alex P.O.V.

"So guys we are going to play our last song now! but we are going to make it fucking amazing for all of you!" I hear the crowd scream and cheer of every word I say. it feels great, knowing how many people enjoy me doing me dream. "well this last song, it's just me and my gutair for you! but I hope that's okay?" I sit down with my gutair and get another massive cheer from the crowd.

"well guys, this is a song I have never shown anyone before" I say while tuning my gutair slowly. "the only person who has heard this is me. and I wrote this song when my love had gone through some bad stuff " I look down and start playing the starting sequence again and again. "well lets just say they were sleeping" I laugh, trying to stop myself from crying right there. "And I felt terrible myself" I chuckle . "This goes out to anyone who feels alone, anybody who feels betrayed, anybody who doesn't feel comfortable in there own skin because of the people around them. Be who you are no matter what. I swear to god, you are the most fucking beautiful people." a roar from the crowd makes me smile as I start to play the opening properly.

"My ship went down

In a sea of sound.

When I woke up alone I had everything:

A handful of moments I wished I could change

And a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade.

In a city of fools,

I was careful and cool,

But they tore me apart like a hurricane...

A handful of moments I wished I could change