The Power Of Love

This is how Alexandra looks like now, she 'cut' her hair :) She's my WCW. Love her.

I wanna give a special shoutout for TVD.

A lot of what has been going on, with Winter in general was inspired by The Vampire Diaries. I wanna thank the cast for the amazing characters they brought to us :)

 I wanna thank the cast for the amazing characters they brought to us :)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Summer's POV

{Chapter Thirty One} I tossed my body on the bed as I cried out, my mind still trying to process everything my father told me. I can't believe he said all these things to me, my dad. The man I went to when I had boy problems, the one I went to when I got my menstruation. The man I went to when I would dream about my mother. The man I went to when the kids at school were making fun of me for not having a mom.

My father was more like a hero to me, and now he hates me. My dad hates me. I busted into tears as my body trembled, my shoulders shaking as sobs escaped my throat. I hugged my pillow closer as I sobbed in it, my head slowly rising as my chest heaved up and down with shaky gasps leaving my lips.

I pinned my lips together and pushed myself off the bed, walking toward my vanity. I picked up the picture of Yeoman and I when we were younger and tossed it across the room, making it shattered into pieces as I stumbled down the ground.

I pressed my eyes closed as I sobbed and brushed my hands up and down my arms. "I hate this, why? Why?" I put my hands in front of my face as I sobbed, my shoulders shaking as I brought my knees up toward my chest and leaned my head down.

"Why did I have to fall in love with you? We were like siblings, you were like a brother to me and now. And now we ruined it, oh God why?" I sobbed loudly and sniffed heavily as I looked up, tears streaming down my face.

"How are we going to pass through this? How can I be able to turn this off? How can I stop loving you?" I pressed my eyes closed as tears slipped from my lashes and buried my fingers through my roots.

"If only things were different, if only you and I didn't have this complicated life." I licked my lips and sucked on my bottom lip as I shook my head, wrapping my arms around my knees. "How can I be able to handle you with someone else? How can I be able to handle seeing you happy and with someone I know I could never compete with."

I sniffed loudly as I wiped my cheeks with the palm of my hands. "For me to be able to move on from now on, I have to forget you. Forget everything that happened between us." I exhaled a heavy breath as I sniffed with gasps leaving my mouth.

I stood up and walked toward the broken glasses, shaking the pictures to remove the remaining glasses. I breathed in and out heavily as I closed my eyes, my hands curling up into fists as I brought the twisted picture toward my chest. Pre amoursh complicatu nou amour prodra sjer. olvidus persempre. Pre amoursh complicatu olvidus persempre. Pre amoursh complicatu olvidus persempre.

I gasped loudly as I touched my head and felt down on my knees, my hands running up my face to tangle my fingers in my hair. "Ah!" I gripped my roots as I leaned forward. "Ah! Oh my God it hurts, ah!" I blinked my eyes repeatedly as pain shot through my head.