The hotel room

We finally arrived at the hotel it was a massive white mansion I looked at Chantelle
Chanel said " Holy crap this is massive "
The taxi driver turned round and said " that will be £40.00 please "
I stared at the taxi driver and I looked for two twenty pound notes in mikes wallet
The taxi wallet stared at the wallet and said " is that your money lass looks a couple of grand in their "
I replied " it's our dads he gave it to us to come meet our mother at this hotel "
I gave him the notes and opened the taxi door Chantelle got out the other door and flipped her hair with her left hand as if she was a model we both slammed the door shut and started walking to the hotel . When we went in everyone was so perfect their hair was tied neatly up or styled big like beauty queens they had such pretty clothes some people were wearing fancy shoes some big dresses .
Chanel said " we need to go to the bathroom now we look a state "
Sapphire mumbled " no we don't we look dirty " she looked down at her shoes and her messy hair .
I grabbed her hand and started heading towards the ladies bathroom . Once we were there Chantelle stared in the mirror at her clothes she screeched " yuck we look like hill Billy's look "
Well she did a bit well we all did, I was wearing my hair down with a bow at the back of it my pink dress and my leggings to me I thought I looked modern , sapphires hair was plated but it was all over the place she was wearing her favourite my little pony top and pink leggings , Chanel's hair was put up in a bun supposed to be a bun she was wearing a grey top and skinny jeans and Chantelle's hair was just really messy and she was wearing ripped jeans and a ripped top with a jack wills hoody . Chantelle said " stay here I'll find nice clothes "
After about 30 minutes she came back with a sparkly suitcase and a small butterfly one she gathered us all into the disabled toilet and shoved our black mouldy cases in with us .
Sapphire stared at the butterfly one and mumbled "where did you get these "
Chantelle whispered " the luggage room I stole them "
We all stared at her in excitement , we opened the butterfly one first it had satin and silk dresses medium sized dresses and small ones . I took a blue silk one with a blue bow and started to get changed , Chanel done my hair fancy it looked amazing then she sprayed this strong smelling stuff on my hair it was called hair spray mum never ever let us get it she said it ruined your hair I then grabbed white shoes and slowly placed them on my feet they fit perfectly .
Sapphire grabbed a pink dress with a puffy skirt and shoved it on she grabbed a massive bow and Chanel out her hair in two French pleats . Chantelle open the other suitcase and found a strapless black dress she then found a makeup bag found with hundreds of MAC, Ted Baker , Max Factor , Rimmel London and Kate Moss lipsticks it was her glory.
She did her makeup as if she was a celebrity it was amazing she then did Channels , mines and Sapphires we looked stunning al though we were missing Diamond she was the prettiest out us all then it was Chanel with her bright blue eyes . Chanel wore a red 1 strapped dress we all sorted the suitcases and headed to the reception desk to book in . When we walked out every stared at us as if we were famous kids people took our photo graphs as if we were high class celebrities , I quickly strike a pose as if I'm on the catwalk . We got the keys and headed to our room we opened the door and ..............