Just give me an 'F'

Start from the beginning

"Wait, you're so forgetful. Hermione, you can only write us when a question is asked." After reading that Hermione felt a rage boiling inside her now. How dare these people disturb her during her quiz. She needed to get done. she was NOT failing her first graded assignment! She was about to lash out on these two, these two- but the mental rampage was interrupted by more letters appearing on the crisp yellow tinted page. She read them slowly over and over again not really processing the question.

"How many times do you touch your pretty little cunt a week?" Hermione felt a blush creep onto her cheeks at the thought. Such a personal question these people were asking. Plus she couldn't have possibly answered. Even if she would there wouldn't be an exact answer per say. She didn't really keep track of all her sleepless, wet nights she spent alone in the girls bathroom with nothing but her friends middle and pointer. More words slid into place right below the already fading question above.

"We know you do Mione. We can hear your moans, they usually cover up the sound of us wanking. You never know we're there." It teased, keeping the blush on her face but doubling it so her cheeks glowed a bright red. So they knew. Hermione was always the proper, pristine, know-it-all everyone always steered clear of but obviously these two guys, she assumed, didn't and they must have no shame wanking together. "Who would be so comfortable as to share such a thing with another person, male at that?" Hermione questioned in her head.

"But I've always wondered," she read, "who do you think about when you do it? Stroking in and out of yourself so fiercely while cupping your breast in your other hand. Moaning like the little slut you are," She closed her eyes now remembering the last time she pleasured herself. The flashes of ginger hair and identical smirks passed through her mind making a little tingly feeling stir in her lower region. She did indeed have very steamy sessions but not like she would admit that to them. The twins who filled her mind with such ecstasy that her insides felt like they're ready to explode just by the mention of their names was no doubt the answer to the question but she would never dream of telling.

She picked up her quill and wrote ,"That's none of your businesses and who are you?"

"Aw. She thinks we don't know."

"So naïve, so, so childish. Well maybe not childish, have you seen the set on her. I'd love to suck from your neck to each nipple; leaving little love bites all over your chest."

"I know. She got herself a nice little arse too. Just big enough to grip and smack. It's got a nice bounce but its not too flabby or firm, it's just perfect. "

"Speaking of her little arse, hey Mione do ever dream of having two guys take you? One in front and one behind, filling you entirely?"

Hermione gasped, earning a few glares from the surrounding students, she smiled and lightly laughed it off before scribbling," I would never!"

"Blimey! Would you look, we've got her lying now."

"She's tainting her beautiful lips with such lies. Oh her lips, makes me hard just thinking about them."

"Know what you mean. I could just see her wrapped around me. You ever dream of sucking someone's big cock between your magnificent lips?" She could feel her arousal rising. She had, with each twin; making them moan her name while she went to work, bobbing her head, licking from the tip and down to the balls, and ending blissfully with their come dripping from her lips.

Deciding to be brave for once in her life and giving them what they wanted she wrote very confidently, "Yes I have, actually." She sat back and waited for a reply. She wasn't at all surprised when it appeared almost instantly.