Just give me an 'F'

Paring(s): Hermione/George/Fred

Summary: Hermione is taking an Advanced Potions class and is given a notebook that George and Fred may or may not have switched with a charmed one. (sorry the summary is crap hopefully the story won't be)

Warning: Smut, Smut, Smuttyness ahead read at your own risk! I personally think this could be better but please leave feedback! I adore it to the bone and if you want something changed and never tell me how am I suppose to know? Exactly! Now read on and enjoy :)

Hermione sighed as she re-entered the front doors of Hogwarts for her 5th year, remembering all the good times Harry, Ron and her had had there the years before.

In the midst of her remembrance she felt a pang of depression in the pit of her stomach because she wouldn't be seeing her two favorite companions as much as she'd like this year. See Hermione had been accepted into all the advanced courses Fifth Years were allowed to take which meant while she was busy being ahead Harry and Ron would be back in regular classes with different professors. They all promised to hang out when there was time and to sit with each other at meals but she still couldn't help but feel guilty.  

"Ron and Harry told you to do this. They said it'd be fine. They know how much this means to you," Hermione kept repeating in her head as she made her way to the classroom.

She pushed passed the door to see Professor Snape standing in his usual straight backed stance with a scowl on his face. She had heard he took the position as Advanced Potions professor but she hoped it was just a rumor some Slytherin had made up. 

"Lovely," she mumbled shuffling over to a seat automatically put down. Her and Snape bumped heads a lot when it came to potions and she wasn't pleased at the least bit about him teaching.

As the rest of the class filed in Snape began passing out potion books, pots of ink, and a medium sized book filled with blank pages and had the words 'Advanced Potion Student' written in bold black cursive on the cover. She examined the books carefully, flipping through the pages and running her slender finger across the covers and spine.

"Okay class, we will begin our lesson with a pop quiz," Snape said earning a few groans from the class,"just so I can see how much I'll need to cover before we actually begin. If you would turn your potions books to page 63," an eruption of pages turning interrupting his little speech. Snape cleared his throat and spoke a bit louder,"..AND start your quiz. You have until the end of class."

As she scanned the questions Hermione could feel sweat starting to bead down her back. She knew she was smart but all of this looked like jibberish to her. Taking a deep breath in she opened her notebook and began writing the question. It wasn't until she looked over to place the question mark in its spot when she realized she hadn't written anything, re-dipping and trying again she still didn't or couldn't write anything in this book. No matter how hard she pressed or how much ink she used it was impossible. Putting her head in her hands in defeat she could see from the corner of her eye a sleek line of words prompted at the top of her page. Shock took over as she read it,

"Hello Miss Granger." She was baffled, she was very confused. How did that get there? Who wrote it? Why can't she write in it? And as if on que more letters slowly faded in.

"I bet you're wondering who this is aren't you?"

"I bet you're also wondering why we can write you but you can't write us." Us? There were two people messing with her?

"Well don't worry Hermione we just want to ask you some questions and maybe have a little banter. You can write us if you want, the books are charmed so the ink fades after a couple minutes."