Begging On Your Knees

~♥ Introduction ♥~

"She is going to be one beautiful girl." Danika said.

"I know.  My daughter is going to be one wonderful Luna." Stella said.

Stella and Jason Johnson just had a daughter.  Danika Parker is the current Luna of the thunder pack,  She has been talking about how their daughter will be their future Luna and Mark's mate.  Mark was born five before Stella's and Jason's daughter was born.

"What are you going to name her?" Danika asked.

Stella turned her husband questionably. 

"What should we name her?" She asked jason.

Jason turned around and started to look at the window,  He ran thru a list of names thru his mind, trying to pick a perfect name for their first daughter.  After seven minutes of thinking of a name for the beautiful baby girl, he had finally came upon a name.

"Marisol. Marisol Penelope Johnson." Jason told his wife.

"Marisol? Such a beautiful name." His wife responded.

Stella turned to look at Danika.

"Marisol and Mark will be perfect for each other." Danika said.

She was right. Her son and marisol would make a good couple.  But one thing didn't feel right for Mr.Johnson. He felt that his daughter should have found her mate instead of the other way around, but he can't disobey the Luna nor the Alpha.

As years went by Marisol and Mark have grown up together.  They grow up together and went to school together but they reached their middle school life they began to drift apart,  Marisol became a part of the band group and Mark became a jock.  In their school no jock can hang out with a band geek or anyone who isn't in any sports.  

After four months of splitting apart, Mark has found a new target,  And what do i mean by target? As in picking on target.  Everyday of Marisol's life, Mark has made it hell for her.  When Marisol heard that her aunt is willing to take her away for  two years, She instantly wanted to go with her and leave this place. When Marisol's parents agree for her to leave for four years years,  Mark felt that his other half has left him.

After 6 months of Marisol being gone, Mark has been a downer.  He hasn't smiled nor torture anyone in months.  When his eighth-grade year was over he was kind of excited to see Marisol coming back to Pullman over the summer.  He wanted to make everything perfect for her return.  When he got home one day his parent's had told him that Marisol isn't coming back until she gets use to the shifting.

Four months ago Marisol has began to feel extremely weird.  She had a high fever and the urge to let something out of her that's been kept inside of her.  Her aunt didn't know what to do, she wasn't a werewolf but she knew the basics of being one.  When Marisol finally let her wolf out, She began to have changes as a human too.  

Instead of having those big nerdy glasses that she used to wear, now she can see clearly and you can see her bright blue eyes.  She has changed a lot throughout the years.  The more she shifts into her wolf, the more beautiful she gets. 

Back in Pullman, Washington.  The Johnson's and the Parker's have been talking about Marisol and Mark being mates and when they can be together again.  But whenever Marisol talks to her mom on the phone,  Stella keeps asking Marisol to comeback to Pullman but doesn't succeed.  After four years of not being in Pullman,  Marisol is forced to go back to Pullman for her last two years of high school. 

"Mom i really like it here, Please don't make me go back to that idiot." Marisol whined.

"Honey, Just come home please, I haven't seen you in four years! Please?" Her mom begged her.

Marisol signed and gave in.

"Fine. I will be there in a week." she said and hanged up.

That night she was pacing back and forth, thinking about Mark.  Last time she saw him was in school making out with a girl who chopped her pig tail off her head.  Marisol promised herself that she will never forgive her ex-best friend.  But the funny thing is,  She was in love with him.  If he was cute back then, Is he even hotter now? she thought to herself. 

"When i go back to pullman, he would have to begging for my forgiveness." She said.

Of course she knew Mark was her mate.  Two months ago, her mom have left the webcam on on accident and over-heard her mother and father talking about the whole mate thing with her and Mark. She instantly began to tense up and tries to forget it but it's hard to forget that her ex-best friend is her mate. 

Like i said before, She is going to have him begging on his knees for her and begging for forgiveness..

Meet Marisol Penelope Johnson.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

New story!

Ok it's not gonna be like this.  it's mostly gonna be in Marisol's and Mark's point of view.   To the side is a picture of Nicole Anderson as Marisol Johnson. 

I hope you'll give this story a chance :)

And yes it is a werewolf story :)

Vote 

Comment

Fan

Love and Always,

Noemi♥