Part two

Part two:

Mike and Tony (Pierce the veil):

Mike watched Tony, sitting on his bunk on the tour bus while he tuned his guitar and started to hum softly to himself the guitarist was the most beautiful person he had ever seen, biting his lip he watched Tony's fingers work the neck of his guitar making him groan quietly. He stood slowly and made his way to the bathroom on the bus, they had stopped at the next place for their tour so he would be able to step off the bus to get some air after using the bathroom. He sighed shutting and locking the bathroom door putting his hands against the bathroom sink with his head down, looking up to stare at his reflection he sighed loudly and turned on the water splashing on his face taking in a deep breath he shook his head slightly rubbing his face. He turned off the water and dried off his face before walking out of the bathroom and stepped off the bus. He yawned softly brushing back his hair rubbing his eyes, how was he going to tell Tony he loved him? He closed his eyes and sat down on the ground messing with a strand of his hair biting his lip trying to think of what he was going to say to Tony. He shook his head rubbing his eyes again biting his lip a little harder.

Tony stepped off the bus looking over at Mike smiling slightly, walking over to him he sat beside him and smiled up at him lightly putting a hand against Mike's shoulder. "You alright?" He asked softly tilting his head a little. Mike smiled slightly at the male sitting beside him "Yeah I'm fine thanks for asking Tony" He replied with a smile on his lips. He looked down with his hands resting against his knees, looking back at Tony he leaned in close and gently took a hold of his chin bringing the smaller male closer to him kissing him deeply, closing his eyes he brought Tony closer to him his cheeks a light pink. When he pulled back Tony was staring up at him his cheeks a bright red and his eyes wide with shock. He pulled away from Tony and laughed softly rubbing his cheek trying to make it not seem so awkward but it was a little late for that he had made it pretty awkward between them. He sighed getting up and going back onto the bus, Tony followed him and grabbed his wrist looking up at him. "Mike I um..I really do like you Mike and I..I didn't know how to tell you and when you kissed me I just felt this amazing feeling in my chest..I have butterflies like crazy right now.." He mumbled looking down letting go of Mike's wrist his head down.

Mike stared at Tony a light blush on his cheeks "Really..?" He asked quietly watching the smaller male nod his head. He squeaked and hugged Tony tightly kissing his face all over before letting him go and smiling at him. "That's great..cause I really like you too" He smiled more and took Tony's hand pulling him onto the bus, looking around he didn't see or hear Jamie and Vic he pulled Tony toward the small bathroom they had on their tour bus. Tony blushed looking up at Mike as he was lead into the bathroom his cheeks a bright red "M-Mike?" he asked softly tilting his head a little. Mike looked back at Tony and smiled softly at him "Yeah?" He asked. The smaller male smiled a little shutting and locking the bathroom door "Do we have time for this?" Tony tilted his head a little as Mike took a hold of Tony's waist. He smiled leaning and kissed the smaller male deeply his hands holding his small waist. Tony blushed a bright red kissing him back gently wrapping his arms around his neck and pressing his body against Mike's. The two stayed pressed against one another the kiss getting heavier and hotter that the small bathroom mirror started to fog up from the heat of their breaths every time they pulled back from the kiss. Mike pulled off Tony's shirt and tossed it onto the floor, grabbing one of his legs he lifted it up and wrapped it lightly around his waist kissing him again after he had taken off his shirt. The two stayed this way for several more minutes before Tony took off Mike's shirt and threw it aside breaking the kiss for only a second when his shirt was gone their lips found their way back to being against one another is a very hot and heavy kiss. Mike smiled against his lips and pulled Tony closer lightly running his tongue along his bottom lip begging for entrance to the males mouth, once Tony opened his mouth Mike let his tongue explore his mouth making the smaller male blush bright and moan quietly into the kiss. Mike moved his hands down Tony's waist and undid his pants pushing them off, pulling back and smiled at Tony and kissed him gently "I love you Tony" He whispered softly "I love you too Mike" Tony whispered back giggling quietly. Mike smiled and undid his own pants then slid off Tony's boxers making him blush a bright red, biting his lip he lifted Tony up and put his legs around his waist kissing him lightly blushing a bright red.

Tony bit his lip looking at Mike lightly putting his hands against his cheeks. "Tony..are you sure you want this? We can stop now if you want?" He said softly. Tony nodded his head kissing Mike softly "I want this Mike" He smiled against his lips and closed his eyes. He gripped the males shoulders feeling him start to push inside him. Mike leaned his head against Tony's shoulder pushing all the way into Tony, hearing him moan out loudly he didn't start moving till Tony had told him to, putting his hands against the bathroom wall he started thrusting into Tony slowly groaning quietly. He looked up at him and smiled slightly thrusting up into him faster and harder making Tony cry out but not in pain, he had cried out in pleasure and came easily all over his chest, Mike chuckled softly rubbing his hand across Tony's chest "That was fast" He laughed thrusting up faster into Tony who could only moan and make a little whine. Mike closed his eyes thrusting harder groaning loudly, tilting his head back he panted softly getting close. He pressed his hands harder against the wall thrusting up harder into Tony making the male cry out again and dig his nails into his shoulders, wincing Mike dug his nails into the wall before he came hard into Tony making the male blush a dark red.

He slowly sat down on the floor holding Tony against his chest, laying his head on his shoulder he panted softly and pulled out of the smaller boy biting his lip lightly. He smiled and looked at Tony "I seriously love you Tony" He said softly chuckling. Tony giggled closing his eyes laying his head on Mike's chest smiling "I love you too Mike" He said softly lightly running his fingers along his chest.