Jock and Nerd

As said above. 2nd will always be the girl. Jock boy + Nerd girl.
(Y/N) your name (for the girl)
(H/c) hair color (e/c) eye color
(C/N) crushes name ( for the boy)
(B/f/n) best friend's name
(C/b/f) crushes best friend
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s POV:
I sat in front of my Locker, careful not to interfere with anybody else's locker if they came by. I opened my book and started reading, the words dragging me into its magical universe.

"YOOHOO! EARTH TO (y/n)!!!" My best friend, (b/f/n) snaps her fingers in my face. I carefully mark the page I'm on and close the book.
"You're invited to my birthday party! I invited the whole grade! My mom's letting me borrow the clubhouse for it! You have to come!" She squatted down next to me and nudged me, "(c/n) is gonna be there!" She said in a sing-song voice. I slapped her playfully, trying to ignore the hope rising in my chest.

"I'm coming to my best friend's party, (c/n) or no (c/n). You know that."

-time skip to party-

Third person POV:

(Y/n) didn't bother to dress up. She wore a hoodie over her t-shirt, since it was winter and freezing. She entered the clubhouse. (B/f/n) greeted her immediately before dragging her upstairs.

"We're partying hard at the moment. Gonna play spin the bottle soon. Bridgette even volunteered to do 7 minutes in heaven." She was drunk. (Y/n) tried to ignore her friend's dragging tone as she was pulled into the crowd. She immediately spotted (c/n), who winked and pushed through the crowd to her side. She blushed furiously and was thankful for the dim lighting.

"Hey, (y/n). Want a drink? I can go get you one."

"No thanks."

"Oh come on. Just one, let's go." He looped his arm around her, pushing her towards the bar.

"2 beers." He told the bartender, and soon 2 frothing cups of beer were placed before them.

"Go ahead, try some."

(Y/n) was staring at his abs. They showed prominently underneath the thin, tight-fitting shirt he was wearing.

She peeled her eyes away to drink the beer that was offered.

She somehow downed the glass.

"Damn, girl. You want something stronger?" (C/n) rose an eyebrow.

The alcohol already started to get to (y/n)s head.
"Definitely."

-time skip-

"You're drunk as shit." (C/n) smiled at (y/n)

"NO IM NOOOOOOOT!!!!!"

"Come on."

(C/n)s POV:

She was shaking her ass the the music. I'm no pervert, but it caught my attention. She was really drunk. I was slightly too. She told me in our conversation at the bar she had to go at 11. It was 8:45.

My house wasn't far.

I scooped her up bridal style and started bringing her back to my house.

It wasn't a long walk. I brought her to the couch and lay her down. I prepared to leave when she grabbed my shirt.

"Ugh....(c-c/n). I l-liiiike you," she giggled, "stay with meeeeee." She whined like a child.

Her (e/c) eyes stared at me pleadingly. Her (h/c) hair sprawled out on the couch. Her figure was more perfect than I thought. And she just looked so sexy.

I took off her hoodie.

She was giggling. I was on all fours. One arm on either side of her head, a knee on either side of her waist. I closed the distance between our faces. My lips crashed onto hers.