She said home.

I all of a sudden lunged myself at her trapping her in a hug of my own. I was so thankful for her. "Thank you so much for everything mrs. Weasley. You have no idea how much you guys mean to me" she just held me tighter and when I pulled away I couldn't believe that she was crying.

They took in a girl they barely knew. A girl that belonged to a family that loathed them and worked with the most evil wizard of all time. They took in a girl that could've potentially sold them to death eaters or murdered them. They took me in and gave me a home. This proves just how kind of people they were.

She patted my hair "you're welcome over anytime you like okay? The burrow is you're home now too" I just nodded then hugged Arthur thanking him for everything he did too.

The trio and Ginny had already hopped on the train as did most of the platform. I walked to the entrance with the twins when somebody then grabbed my hand.

I whipped around to see my own twin. "Mother and father want to speak to you" I looked up too see my parents standing there. I looked into dads eyes and as much as I wanted to tell Draco too shove off I couldn't. I could feel myself being sucked into their game already.

"A, you don't have too if you don't want too" the twins reminded me and I looked at them with a faux smile that I'm sure they could see right through "it's okay I'll meet you on the train"

They hesitantly nodded taking my trunk with them.

My brother guided me to my parents shoving past the students waiting to board the express.

I approached them. I kept my head held high, and attempted to to seem larger than I was. "Mother" I acknowledged ignoring my father like he had done to me for the past four years.

She nodded at me "Averly Lynx".

I then turned to my father feeling Draco stand next to me. "I have stuff to do and a train to catch so this mustn't take long." I said strongly. His eyes burned into mine. He was angry. So incredibly angry. He grabbed my arm holding tightly, so tightly I swore there was gonna be a bruise. I closed my eyes momentarily trying not to whimper.

"You run away, you run away to go stay with those filthy blood traitors? Do you understand how absolutely humiliating that is! I have never been so disappointed in you Lynx" he spat at me. I rubbed my arm out of
His grasp seeing that it was all red.

I stepped up closer to him, I felt Draco grab the back of my shirt in an attempt to protect me. We may hate each other but we still love one another, and most of the time he has my back, privately though, he would never let mum and father see that.

"First of all my name is Averly for the last time" I seethed. "And I dare you, oh I dare you too call them bloodtraitors one more time. You are the monster here, not them. I have never felt more loved in my entire life until I met those people." I stepped closer my eyes lighting a fire.

He took a step back.

"I don't care if your disappointed in me. Because you let me down far before I ever did anything to make you loathe me. And thats right I ran away, and I will run away as many times as it takes to get away from you people" I finished. He glared strongly at me and Draco easily moved me back by the back of my shirt Taking me out of fathers reach.