Chapter One: Price Pays the Price

The scene was a broken building at night in Saudi Arabia. A man, middle aged, had just witnessed two important deaths and is now smoking a cigar watching a man hung from a rope from the roof. Just by this, the middle aged man was amused. Did he live to retell the story about one of his best friends getting killed named Yuri and killing the Russian ultrnationalist terrorist Vladimir Makarov? Who knows? Just keep reading. The middle aged man with a fishing hat was called John Price.

Task Force 141 has ended after Price let go of Makarov's shoulders when they came flying through the glass.

But that wasn't it for Price. It was a couple of minutes after Price killed Makarov when he heard a continuous beep for a half of a second. After this, the whole hotel was on fire and in pieces. Price landed on his head and suffered a concussion but lived. He looked up, dizzy. He heard some steps coming up towards him and when he looked to see what it was, he saw a blurry unidentified machine gun. It was at aiming at his head. Too stunned to know what to do, Price looked down. He felt to see if there was any pistol on his uniform and when he found one, Price quickly aimed it and shot. But the man just stood there. "FIRE!!!" yelled the man in a thick Russian accent. About ten soliders all came over and aimed at Price. The captain just shot randomly at the sky for about ten seconds. Price, looking down, looked up and saw all ten soldiers were dead. He tried to get up and run but as soon the idea struck his head, Price turned around and saw a soldier in a suit about ready to butt his gun. Price's vision was black.