Glamor Free--12

12

At school, I kept staring at it during class. I tried to see through him, to understand. I think I made it uneasy.Good.

I got to the cafeteria later then usual, I smiled at Claire when she tried to wave me over. I walked on. Toward it's table.

I'd spent a few minutes in a stall in the bathroom to steel myself.

I've gotta do this,if I don't...Well, I can't spend my life like this!

I sat down across from it. I didn't get a tray--I wasn't here for small talk. It started, looking up from it's food. It's eyes widened when it saw me and I saw that flash of fear again. Another question. It scooted back in his seat a bit.

I took a directed route.

"What do you want? Don't even try to deny it, I know what you are. You think you can get exist in my life and scare my out of my wit my whole life?! I want answers and I want them now."

It didn't move. It didn't reply.

"Well? Tell me!"

"I.." It cleared it's throat. I really hope I don't lose my nerve before I get answers. When it spoke again, it was to ask me a question.

"Did you notice anything weird two days ago in science class? When you were getting out after class I mean."

I turned fear into anger and directed it at him."Of cause! Now answer my question!"

It blinked at me. "It's one of you. It must be.." Suddenly it got angry."What right do you have to be asking me these questions? I should be the one asking them!"

It was my turn to stare. It wasn't making any sense. "What are you talking about! You the one.."I lowered my voice."You one of them! One of the monsters that's been scaring me my whole life!"

"What?" It's voice was just above a whisper."You mean, they scare you to? You're not one of them?"

"No." My nerve failed me. I was feeling uncomfortable under his scrutiny."No!" Then I added "You glow!"

Just when it said,"You have a glow."