Chapter Thirteen- It's Time

Start from the beginning

So f*** your rules man!

Lita's music booms through the arena and the WWE Universe cheers as she walks down the ramp and into the ring, obviously mad about what I said.

L- Here comes Lita!

JBL- Yep, and she does not look happy.

Lita grabs a mic and starts talking.

"Hello AJ. Randy. I couldn't help but hear you saying that it was disgusting when Punk and I kissed. Well, if I recall, some of the spit you and Punk swapped wasn't perfect either. Shall we take a look at the titantron?" The titantron showed clips of Punk and I kissing. As I was looking at it, it kinda was disgusting! When the titantron was over, Lita was about to finish talking when someone decided to come out and put their two cents in!

Look in my eyes, what do you see, the cult of personality

Once again, Punk so rudely comes down to the ring to share his opinion with everyone. Honestly, no one cares! At least Randy and I don't!

"Come on, Pikachu. You really are gonna try to say what happened was, awful and disgusting. Well you know what AJ? It was better than the kisses we shared." So he wants to get personal huh? Well, he asked for it!

"Really Punk? You wanna get personal? Okay. So it was better than the kisses we shared? Well you weren't saying than a couple of months ago when you told me you loved my kisses and how you couldn't live without them! Oh, and let's not forget the voicemails you left me on my phone after we were intimate three times a week! I would let everyone hear them, but the show is rated PG." I shrugged my shoulders as Punk stared at me with a blank look in his eyes. Sort of like he was, embarrassed! The WWE Universe was speechless! Every single person in the audience had their mouths open of shock. It was so quiet, you could hear a feather drop! The tension in the arena was finally cleared when Vickie Guerrero came out.

"EXCUSE ME! EXCUSE ME! I see where this is going, which is why I have the perfect idea for tonight's main event. It'll be the World Heavyweight Champion Randy Orton and Diva's Champion AJ Lee versus CM Punk and Lita in a mixed tag team match!" Finally the WWE Universe cheers about what Vickie said, because usually they boo so loud she has to scream to say what she has to say. Poor Vickie. But anyway we all stare each other down in the ring for what felt like a while when Randy tried to get in Punk and Lita's heads.

"Well Punk. It looks like you're going to feel the power of another RKO for the second night in a row." He said as he had a sneaky smile on his face. Damn I love it when he does that!

"Maybe. Or you can feel the power of a GTS right now!" Punk dropped his mic and hoisted Randy up about to deliver a GTS. While that was happening, I started attacking Lita. But she took control and was in postion of a LItasault but I moved out of the way and superkicked her and knocked her out. Randy escaped and slid out the ring the same time I did. The WWE Universe starts booing because as always, they think Randy and I were "punking out". But we weren't. We were getting ourselves together. We walk to the back while Punk was tending to Lita. Some medics from the back had to come check on her because the force of the kick was so powerful, it knocked her out cold. She wasn't moving either. The medics had to carry her backstage on a strecher. Damn! I kicked her that hard?

The Main Event

Dean Ambrose's POV

Seth, Roman, and I are waiting backstage to commence plan Humiliate and Punish CM Punk. So fortunately, Lita wasn't hurt too bad to compete. I was actually kinda smiling when AJ kicked her. We're watching the conclusion of the match. When the bell rings to signal the end of the match, we head to the stairs. When our music hits, all I can think about is making Punk hurt. BAD.