Chapter Eleven:Beam Of Happiness.

The show went well, Jye did his part. The fans loved it, Phil just got back from the hospital, he has to walk on crutches even though it's only a broken toe, he thinks it's outrageous that he's going to have to sit on a chair and play. Alan and I decided on having our date today. We were just going to walk over to the beach and see if there's a restaurant there. I was really excited, finally Alan and I were seeing eye to eye.

"What should I wear?" I ask Aaron who's sitting on the couch, looking up at me. "Something simple, jeans and a tee?" He says. I sigh and roll my eyes. "Which ones? I could wear black jeans with a Slipknot tee, black ripped jeans with a drop dead tee, black jeans with a flannel-" I was about to go on with my mile long list of outfit choices when Phil interrupts. "Just wear ripped jeans a Slipknot tee!" He says annoyed. I purse my lips together and think. "Yeah, maybe." I finally say.

I decided on wearing ripped jeans and a blue and black flannel, I rolled the sleeves up and I put on my black vans. I smile in satisfaction before walking out into the front to see Alan wearing his red ripped jeans and a white shirt. I smile and laugh a little at the memory of Alan putting his red jeans underneath his black jeans because they had a huge rip in the knee. "You look cute." I say with a grin. He blushes and smiles. "You look good." He says. I can't help but smile wider. "Shall we?" I ask motioning my hand towards the door. Alan nods and we leave.

We were walking on the beach strip, laughing and joking about random things when I see a restaurant coming closer. I smile and grab Alan's hand in mine. Alan smiles and looks up at me, his eyes giving me this glimmer. I start leading him towards the place when I hear fans shouting our names. I let go of Alan's hand and turn to face the fans.

Alan's P.O.V:

Austin and I were having a great time so far and we were even holding hands but then all of a sudden he drops my hand and turns away from me to put his attention onto our fans. I frown and face the fans as well. They're practically screaming with excitement as we gather in a group to take a picture. They finally leave after we sign some things for them and then Austin turns to face me again. He goes to grab my hand but I pull away from him and he looks at me confused.

We arrive to the place and we get seated inside, next to a huge window, giving us the view of the water. I look over my menu and I quickly decide on what I want. I keep my eyes on the menu though, just so I can avoid Austin. "Can I get you two something to drink?" A waitress says as she approaches us. "Uh, I'll have a beer." I say shyly. "Bottle or can?" She asks. "Bottle, please." She smiles and nods and looks at Austin. "Water please." He smiles at her and I can't help but see him check out the girls ass as she walks away.

"Is there something wrong?" Austin asks after he disrespectfully checked out every girl that walked by. I shrug and take a sip of my beer, obviously not in the mood to talk. "Did I do something?" He asks. I was about to tell him when the waitress comes and brings us our food. "Enjoy." She smiles and leaves and once again Austin checks her out. I roll my eyes and start eating. "The foods great." Austin says with a mouthful of food. I look away in disgust and nod. I just want this to end.

After our meal, Austin insisted on desert. Again he started with the questions. "You're awfully quiet, Alan. Be honest, did I do something?" I sigh and look at him. "You dropped my hand like you were ashamed to be with me. You checked out the waitresses ass in front of me, as well as many other girls and you chew like a pig." I say it quickly and it all comes out rushed. Austin looks down then back up at me. "I didn't mean to drop your hand so suddenly, I just got scared, I don't want this date to be ruined by criticism of fans. As for the checking out thing, I wasn't, well I don't think I was, but I'm sorry Alan. I didn't mean to ruin this date." he's so apologetic and it makes me forgive him.

After we were done, Austin payed and he practically dragged me out of the restaurant and pulled me towards the water. I smile and take off my shoes and socks before rolling up my pants. I take everything out of my pocket and I stick it in my shoes. Austin does the same and I start running towards the water. Austin starts chasing me, making me pick up my pace. I run into the water and Austin comes up behind me and picks me up from around the waist. "Austin! Don't do it!" I shout. "Don't do what?" He whispers into my ear.

Austin pretends like he's putting me down but he doesn't, he throws me into the water and I scream. "Austin!" I jump up and tackle Austin down into the water with me. He laughs and I couldn't help but laugh too. "You're a jerk." I mumble, he knows I'm joking, he can clearly see the smile plastered on my face. He laughs and leans down. He cups my face with his hands and kisses me. The kiss is deep and passionate. I don't want it to end, but he pulls away and grabs my hand. "Let's get back so we can change into something dry." He whispers before leading me back to our stuff.

We got back and our clothes were half soaked, half dry. We walk onto the bus and all the guys turn and look at us. "How was the date? And why are you guys soaked?" Tino asks, now fully aware about our gay relationship. "Great and Austin threw me into the water so I got even with him." I smile and playfully punch Austin. He laughs and shakes his head. "We are just going to get dressed then head back out to walk around the venue before we head back onto the road." Austin says. I quickly go to the back to grab a change of clothes.

We were both dressed and ready to go, I was excited to spend more one on one time with Austin. It gave us more of a chance to get closer. Austin grabs my hand again, clearly getting a boost of confidence. We walk further into the venue, revealing tour buses. I can see band members standing around their buses, smoking. I feel Austin get tense and I look up at him before letting go of his hand. "You aren't comfortable, I understand." I say softly. He shakes his head and grabs my hand. "No, if we are going to be together, I have to deal with this." I get instant butterflies in my stomach, he wants to be with me. I beam with happiness and I couldn't ask for anything else right now.