Old Partners+Terrible mission=Typical Boss

The pic on the side is a pic of Luke :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

~2 years later~

"Meet me on MacHaven restraunt's top roof for the information" my suspect whispered into his phone from across the sidewalk of my car. I watched him get into his fast looking black car, most likely a Ferrari and drive away. I started up my black car that has been tweeked with special abilities thanks to my scientific and gadget friends. Now let me fill you in right now. I'm currently 17 turning 18 in two months.

After I accepted aunt Loraine's offer I was sent to live with her the next day. Since then I have been training non-stop and have gotten the job of being a teen spy. But I'm no ordinary teen spy, no. I'm the world's best teen spy. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, thanks dad. Anyway I haven't been home in 2 years, only small day trips and hopefully I wont have to.

I've been sent all over the world for different missions then come back home which is aunt Loraine's house. Aunt Loraine teaches me different techniques that she's learnt from other spies she's met. Now your probably wondering what on earth does a teen spy actually do? Well we go around the world catching bad guys doing their thing and lock them up for good, kind of like feds but we work in an advanced and secret cooperation.

Sometimes we get to kill our case suspects if we can't stop them or if they threaten and put people in danger. But it comes with the job. My first kill happened on my second mission I went on. I was frightened beyond belief because I've never actually physically hurt anyone till they died, but I got over it and learnt to live with it.

Now I'm the type of spy that can also be sold off as an assassin since I'm just that experienced. That was Aunt Loraine's and my bosses words not mine. The best things about my job would have to be going around the world, changing appearances like putting on different wigs and contacts and finding a way to get the targets to give me the information without force, there are multiple of ways. Which isn't hard since most of my cases are guys and all they want is one thing from a girl so its not hard seducing them, trust me from experience.

Anyway right now I'm on a mission where I have to follow and let a suspect lead me to their boss who happens to be a huge time mafia in Brazil who's been going and killing different people every night for some reason which I don't know yet. I have to get the mafia whose name is Liam Volt and lock him up at headquarters but he's a tricky one to follow.

I parked my car in a dark alley way and jumped out of it and crept along the wall not making any sound. I'm in my black work uniform which consists of shiny black flexible pants and shiny black vest over my black crop top. I have black boots with heel since I learnt how to after glorious amounts of training I put into it.

I have a belt that goes around my waist that consists of 2 guns, 1 small gun, a taser, knife, ninja type blades, a laser plus more. I have my fixed up glasses at the top of my head that can be x-rayed vision, night vision, metal vision and many other visions, all created by my mates.

Anyway I'm now behind the building called MacHaven and about to climb it. I press a button on my belt and watch as a rope suddenly shoots up and onto the top of the roof and attaches itself on a pole. I smile at how I feel like a super hero. I start climbing the wall like it was the floor and I'm just pulling the rope like toggle war.

I finally finish climbing it and climb over the small edge of the building and land perfectly on the ground, well roof. I inspect the roof top and see its completely dark and has some good places where I can hide and record the suspects conversations. I quickly hide in a dark corner and wait.