Surprise

Percy P.O.V.

"You know what we should do?" I asked Maddie, Annabeth, and Thalia.

"What?" They all asked in unison.

"That's a little creepy. But anyways. You guys wanna help me surprise Jackson, Alex, and Josh?"

They all nodded.

"Okay, here's the plan. "

*LINEBREAK*

I was sitting at our normal table. I waited for all my friends to arrive. I gave Thalia and Maddie the signal, who gave Annabeth the signal. I could hear her footsteps behind me.

As she got closer, Maddie and Thalia said, "Perce, Watch Out!!!!!"

I furrowed my brow, "Wha- ?"

My head was yanked to the side. I knew it was Annabeth, but still, it was a bit surprising. She pulled my lips to hers and we kissed. I started acting super surprised. I widened my eyes, flailed my arms, and started jumping back. My other friends were freaking out. She broke away.

I stood up, "What was that?"

"It's called a kiss, Seaweed Brain. " she replied.

Josh jumped to my side, "Who the heck do you think you are?"

"I think I'm Percy's girlfriend from San Francisco, California, who went to camp with him since he was twelve. And I'm also the girl that you think he photoshopped into all his photos. " she held up one in proof.

Josh snatched it away from her. He started to look back and forth between the photo and Annabeth. Then he looked at me. I walked over to Annabeth, I slung my arm around her shoulder and smiled towards Josh. He started to look in between the photo and us. We had completely recreated the photo. Jackson and Alex started to peer over his shoulder.

As they stand there dumbfounded, trying to figure things out, maybe I should describe them.

Josh had shaggy brown hair that he was constantly flipping to the side and bright blue eyes.

Alex always had a crazy light shining through his dark, Forrest green eyes and gelled his dark brown hair back.

Jackson had blond-ish hair that he kept pretty short and brown eyes that shined with his emotions.

"Wha- ?" They all said.

"Guys, I'd like you to meet my very real girlfriend, Annabeth Chase. " I smirked at them. "And you thought I was lying. "

"Can you blame us, Percy? You made her sound half goddess. " Josh said.

Annabeth looked at me. We started cracking up.

When I was able to at least speak, I said, "Yeah, that'll happen the day that I am offered immortality and a job working for Poseidon for all eternity. "

"You did not just play that card, Perseus Jackson. " Annabeth sounded shocked.

Thalia stood up, "Yeah, you being half goddess? That'll happen the same day that I join the Hunters of Artemis to avoid a great prophecy so that I can live forever with a bunch of other maidens. "

Annabeth scowled, "Oh, yeah? That'll all happen the same day I become the official architect of Olympus and all the gods are coming to me to ask for cool statues of them. The same day that I try to fight Kronos one on one with an injured shoulder. The same day that I travel to the Underworld and befriend the three headed dog Cerberus with a red rubber ball. The same day that I confront the giant Polyphemus with an invisibility cap, claiming to be Nobody from the original stories. The same day that I travel through Daedalus labyrinth. " everyone gaped at her, "Don't try to one up a child of the wisdom goddess. "

"Child of the wisdom goddess?" Mia asked.

Thalia snapped her fingers, "You heard nothing of the wisdom goddess."

Josh looked around for a second, then focused on Percy, "You guys are nuts. "

*Author's Note*

What did you guys think? Yeah it's really short and I'm sorry but I think it's good.

DISCLAIMER

Annabeth: Why did you have me make a dimwitted move?

Me: Thought it would be funny. At least I don't own you, if that makes you feel better.

Annabeth: Well take it out of the story or I'll have Percy slice you into pieces with Riptide.

Me: Never! You cannot control me! *Runs off screaming and laughing like a maniac*

Annabeth: . . .

Annabeth: Seems like she has enough problems without my help.

Comment, review, vote, and always...

Keep smiling,

AlgaeEars