Chapter 2

Thank you so much to whoever is reading my story! It truly means a lot. So I am going to try and post at least one chapter every day for this book and a chapter every Monday, Wednesday and Friday for School of Hell if it is possible. I start school on the 19th so I guess I'll either write in a notebook then type it when I get home, do it on my phone or just do it after school. I haven't decided. But I hope to make a sequel for this book and School of Hell. Well enjoy! Xx

We woke up to teens screaming outside of our hotel.

"Ugh," I said as I sat out of bed. Gracie was already awake and in the shower. I walk over to my suitcase and pull out my toothbrush, toothpaste, makeup and deodorant.

"Morning Gracie," I said as I walked into our bathroom. She was already dressed and cleaned and curling her brunette and red hair.

"Hey Tessie!"

"Get out I wanna get ready."

"Okay okay," she said walking out of the bathroom.

I stripped down my clothes and hoped in the shower. I lathered my hair and body and washed up. I shaved my arm pits and legs not knowing what Gracie was going to pick out for me to wear. I got out of the shower and wrapped myself up in a towel. I took out the hair dryer and blow dried my hair.

"Gracie, do you have my clothes picked out?"

"Yeah!" she cracked the door open and handed me all of my clothes. I took them from her hand and slipped them on, afterwards she came in and did my hair. http://www.polyvore.com/accidents_happen_tess_gracie/set?id=92190282

"You got your money?" I asked her while grabbing my bag.

"Yep!"

"I've got the tickets and passes with me okay?"

"Okay!" she squealed excitedly.

"Now stay close to me as we exit the hotel okay? Do not separate from me!"

"Yes mother," she joked.

"I'm being serious Graceland!"

"Okay Tessalyn."

We exited the our room and headed towards the elevator. We clicked the button that goes to the lobby. Once we got in the lobby it was filled with screaming girls and people flashing cameras. We quickly walked through the crowd unharmed. Thank God.

I called over a taxi and we both got in. "Can you take us to Broadway please?"

"Yes I can, anywhere particular?"

"Nope."

We road in the taxi to Broadway, it was amazing! Even though we live in New York we never go to the city. The last time we did I was seven and Gracie was four. She doesn't even remember.

"Tessie look is baby Lux and her mom Lou!" Gracie exclaimed. "Can we go get a picture please?"

"Okay okay," I said and we walked over to them.

"Hi I'm Gracie!"

"Hi I'm Lou and this is my daughter Lux," the lady said.

"M-may I get a picture with you two? I am a huge fan."

"Sure thing, love."

I took Gracie's phone and took the picture of them. "Thank you so much!" Gracie said.

"You're very welcome. Are you two going to the concert tonight?" Lou said having a conversation with Gracie.

"Yep! Also to the meet and greet and backstage passes after the concert!"

"Well I hope you two have a ton of fun! I better get going though, Lux needs her nap. Bye!"

"Bye," we both said, Gracie with a more happier tone than mine. We did a bit of sightseeing around.

"Tess what time is it?"

"3:45."

"We better get going! The meet and greet is in 15 minutes!" We called for a taxi and had him drive us to the arena. We rushed in and showed them our tickets and got in line.

"Okay girls, you're up!" the man said.

Gracie squealed and we walked in.

"Hi girls!" Niall said.

"H-hi!" Gracie said excitedly.

"What are you names loves?" Louis asked, ugh such a gay voice!

"I'm Graceland but you can call me Gracie and this is my sister Tessalyn," Gracie answered. I just shrugged.

"How old are you girls?" Zayn asked.

"I'm 18 and Tess is 19."

"Sweet!" Liam exclaimed.

"Would you girls like to attend our after party with us as our special guests?" Harry asked eyeing me.

"Um..."

"We'd love too!" Gracie said and I just glared at her. "Will you sign these for me?"

"Sure thing!" they all said. She gave each of them her things and they all signed them.

"Picture time?" Louis asked after their 15 minute conversation.

"Yes!" Gracie said. Niall got on one knee and made it look like he was proposing to her while the boys stood in the back and took the picture.

"Okay one more get in position!" the camera man said.

"Tess get in the picture with us," Harry said.

"Please Tessie?" Gracie asked giving me her puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh fine!" I went to stand in-between Liam and Niall but Harry pulled me over to stand over next to him.

"Do something," the camera man said.

Harry picked me up bridal style and kissed my cheek. All I did was sit in his arms in shock until after the flash that brought me back to the present.

"Put me down!" I screeched.

"Okay okay!" he said putting me down.

"Let's go Gracie!"

"Okay okay! See you at the sound track!" she said leaving.

Now off to that stupid soundtrack!