Chapter 11

4 days has passed and we're still in the hospital. The doctor keeps on coming to check me and the staples that are still in my head. He told me two more days and they would finally take them out. "Well look at that you get to be fine while I still get to be stuck with these on" she holds out her arms for me to see. I look sad and turns away. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that and make you sad but I just hate hospitals and I hate wearing these things" I sigh and looks at her "It's okay. I'm just sorry about all of this" "Asami I told you I don't blame you for any of this" "I know but...I still feel bad about it" "Well don't cause it's over and we'll both be fine once we get out of here" I nod. "I'm gonna go get some food from the cafeteria. Do you want anything?" she asks "Just water is fine" I say and she nods and leaves. I sigh and thinks back to what I did at home. I was literally gonna kill myself. I can't believe I was actually gonna do it. I never done that in my life. How would Korra feel if she saw my body just laying there? What would happen with her when I'm not there anymore? I stayed spaced out and I didn't even know Korra came back "Asami you okay?" she asks "Hm? Oh yes, yes I am" I look at her and smiles "Your lying" "Am not" "Okay then tell me what you were thinking about" "I was thinking about...work. Since I'm staying in the hospital I was thinking about how I'm gonna be able to finish all of the paperwork that's been pulling up the past few days" "Well that I believe but there's something else your probably thinking about and you know it" I sigh "I was just thinking about how crazy I was that I was actually gonna kill myself" I look down and starts to tear up. She sets down her food and water on the table and pulls me in a hug. I break down into her chest. "It's okay Asami, just let it out" she rubs my back and I keep crying until I calm down. "Want some water?" she asks and I nod. She hands me the water bottle and I drink it. "Thanks" "Your welcome. Now why don't you get some rest?" "I think that's a good idea" I lay my head on her shoulder and I fall asleep.

--------

Two days are up and they took Asami to go get the staples removed. "I'll be waiting in the waiting room" I told her before she left. So now I'm waiting patiently but they're taking forever. I've been waiting for an hour now and no one told me if they're done. 10min passed and she came out. "So how did it go?" I ask "It went well. I had to be put to sleep so I don't feel them take them out. I was still passed out when they were done. I woke up later and they told me I'm free to go. So now we can get out of here" she smiles "Well what are we standing around for? Let's go!" I scope her up and runs out. I had to dodge nurses that came around the corner. She laughs "Korra slow down your gonna hit someone. And you know I can walk on my own" "Never. And I know but it would be faster to just run out" I chuckle and runs faster. She laughs and I feel her hang on tight. I set her down once we got out and she kisses me. I laugh "Okay don't know what that was about but do it again" she laughs and kisses me again. We keep kissing until we pull back to catch some air. "How bout we do this at home instead of in front of the hospital?" I ask "Sure thing Avatar but first you gotta catch up if you want me that bad" before I can process what she meant she runs leaving me dumb founded. "Well what are you waiting for Avatar? You gonna come and catch me or not?" she shouts. I make a devil face and I run to catch up with her. She turns slightly to look at me "You can do better than that Avatar" she laughs and runs faster with those long legs of hers. I smirk and runs faster to catch up. She yelps when I scope her up in front of the door. I spin her around and she laughs. I set her down and we kiss.  "I never thought a shorty person like you would actually catch up to me" "I ain't that short" I pout. She chuckles and bites down on my bottom lip and I moan. We head inside. "So now since you caught me what are you gonna do now Avatar?" she smirks. I scope her up and heads upstairs. I push her on the bed and gets on top of her and we kiss. We take each other's clothes off and the fun begins.

——————————————————

Next chapter coming up. Later✌️